1b.app
Link copied -

Bug - When we edit a warehouse operation, the system removes all reserves associated with this product

There are leftovers on the product https://baza.cn.ua/admin/shop/products/61287/storage/
That is, the screen shows 1 on the balance and 1 on the reserve, that is, one in the balance and one in the reserve
Next, we go into the arrival operation, which is below (screen) arrival from 2020-11-18
Here is https://baza.cn.ua/admin/shop/storage/motion/60417/edit/
And edit the quantity from 1 to 2 (screen)
And as soon as I press save, the reserve immediately disappears, that is, the amount becomes 2 and the reserve 0
That is, some kind of nonsense comes out when editing operations, deletes all reserves for this product
According to the history of actions, it is clear that no one deleted the reserve from users https://baza.cn.ua/admin/shop/activity/?url=/admin/shop/storage/reserve/
Maybe this is somehow connected, but this product can be seen from the developer "Bodyako Dmitry" deleted the reserve
Here in 2020-12-18 https://baza.cn.ua/admin/shop/activity/?datefrom=&dateto=&url=
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. This is the logic of editing warehouse operations. If you edit the quantity of a product in a warehouse operation, all product reserves are removed from the operation in the system before editing to avoid errors.
11.01.2021, 11:11
Original comment available on version: ru

Куприян Владислав Валерьевич
Baza.cn.ua / Integrator (FOP Kupriyan)

Bodyako Dmitry
dev wrote:
Good afternoon. This is the logic of editing warehouse operations. If you edit the quantity of a product in a warehouse operation, all product reserves are removed from the operation in the system before editing to avoid errors.

Good afternoon!
This is not logic, this is some kind of trash, it's just some kind of tin
1. Why does the system not warn about this, it is essentially the operation of deleting a record from the database without the possibility of restoring this operation, it seems to me that such things should at least be notified somewhere (otherwise someone edited the operation (in fact, he may not change the quantity) and after that the system removed all the reserves for all orders and no one even knows about it?
2. Is there any mention somewhere (documentation, form (except for this task), you can somewhere else) that when editing an operation, the author makes such a "what"?
3. You can describe in detail the logic of the system (motives), it’s just not clear why it is so radical, you could also remove the reserves if the product is really not enough after the correction, that is, the remainder is "-1" or some other option (prohibit doing this for now there are reserves), but for some reason the author of the logic acted very harshly, without trial or investigation, destroyed the reserve without the possibility of restoring it, and even somewhere to see some kind of report who removed this reserve and when)?
4. Can you name at least one ERP system in which a similar principle is observed (I just worked with more than one ERP and have not yet seen such a tin)?
11.01.2021, 13:54

1. I have already described that this action occurs only when the quantity is changed
2. You, like no one else, should know that no one has any documentation on boxing functions. Why ask questions you already know the answer to?
3. No
4. off-topic question
11.01.2021, 13:59

Bodyako Dmitry
dev wrote:
2. You, like no one else, should know that no one has any documentation on boxing functions. Why ask questions you already know the answer to?

This is not true, there is documentation https://baza.cn.ua/doc/ :)
Dima, well, I agree, it's a complete tin, fix it or make it as an investment, well, this is very abnormal for a system in which the phrase "ERP" is in the title
11.01.2021, 14:19

1. Approximately ~4% of the actual functionality is described on this page.
2. I can show a warning about deleting reserves on the edit page, is that ok?
11.01.2021, 14:28

Bodyako Dmitry
dev wrote:

Yes, in red
11.01.2021, 14:38

Bodyako Dmitry
dev wrote:
1. Approximately ~4% of the actual functionality is described on this page.

Yes, in red
11.01.2021, 14:39

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment