1b.app
Link copied -

report fields

Hello, please tell me how in the report https://box.optodess.com.ua/admin/report/desiner/2/view/?filter_storageaction_ty... 5B%5D=123&filter_product_id=0&filter_product_productcategoryid=0&filter_product_name=&templateid=&ok=Filter#
output color similar to size
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello
The products currently displayed in the report do not have an additional field with color
14.12.2020, 23:01
Original comment available on version: ru

can I somehow fill in such a product field based on the filter value ?

Maria
Employee wrote:
can I somehow fill in such a product field based on the filter value ?
15.12.2020, 11:01

To do this, try to set the setting in the additional field of the process Automatically fill in from the product filter
15.12.2020, 11:44

Maria
Employee wrote:
To do this, try to set the setting in the additional field of the process Automatically fill in from the product filter

please specify where exactly is this automatic action
15.12.2020, 15:46

antip
Client wrote:

Maria
Employee wrote:

please specify where exactly is this automatic action

This is not an automatic action, this is a setting in the additional fields of the process
15.12.2020, 16:19

I only have
there are no settings other than adding a field, please provide a link where this setting is located
15.12.2020, 17:41

Maria
Employee wrote:

perhaps you meant "additional fields of process products" ? https://box.optodess.com.ua/admin/shop/orderproductfield/add/
15.12.2020, 17:46

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment