1b.app
Link copied -

bug when hovering over the "quote" icon

Hello, everyone has a bug when hovering over the "quote" icon
When we move the mouse over it, the page scrolls back to the very top to the beginning of the process and you have to re-scroll to look for the comment in which you need to click the "quote" button
On the second swipe to "quote", the reset does not occur anymore and it turns out to quote the message ... Please eliminate it, as we are wasting a lot of time ...
it goes out the first time it resets to the beginning up and then, as the second time we find a comment in the comment feed, it turns out to be quoted ... everyone has this, is it a bug?
please delete so that it is convenient to quote
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello. Please provide a link to the page where this happens.
26.11.2021, 11:30
Original comment available on version: ru

This happens in any process, maybe it's better for you to record a video so that you can see how the reset is going?
26.11.2021, 11:32

Poltorak Sergey wrote:
This happens in any process, maybe it's better for you to record a video so that you can see how the reset is going?

let's
26.11.2021, 13:18

https://fex.net/s/ka74att look here
on the video I show how I move the mouse to "quote" for the first time and there is a reset and the prompt window is not displayed what kind of button this is, then again I scroll through the sheet of comments and the second time when you hover the mouse there is no reset, a prompt pops up and you can click ... and
26.11.2021, 14:36

can you give a link to the process? I want to see if there are errors in the console
26.11.2021, 14:40

This only happens when the night theme is enabled. I took it for correction. How it will be fixed - I will inform you in this thread
26.11.2021, 15:13

Corrected. Wait for the update - it will work correctly
26.11.2021, 15:29

Everything is already great! Thank you
29.11.2021, 08:27

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment