1b.app
Link copied -

keeping records of inventory for sole proprietors new law 09/03/2021 No. 496

how can one decide in boxing the accounting of commodity stocks at sole proprietorships according to the new law in Ukraine??
quote" Accounting for inventory is carried out by constantly entering information on the receipt and disposal of goods into the Accounting Form on the basis of primary documents that are an integral part of such accounting."
that is, you need some kind of report that will generate an excel file, a table

here it is described in detail what should be in the columns https://sys2biz.com.ua/ru/news/novyj-poryadok-obliku-tovarnyh-zapasiv-dlya-fop-m...
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Based on the text of the resolution, it is not so much about accounting for commodity stocks, but about accounting for primary documents for goods. In the box, in my opinion, there is still no possibility of entering primary documents when posting or moving goods, therefore there is nothing to enter into the table from the box. In general, it looks like a commodity simplified PPC.
16.11.2021, 15:26
Original comment available on version: ru

according to invoices, there is an opportunity in the documents application to display the register, but I did not find how to upload it to Excel ....

half of the task is almost solved, it remains to do the same with incoming invoices, enter data when posting, and then it would be easy to set up such a report and fight off inspectors
16.11.2021, 16:59

Vitaly Likhachevsky wrote:
In the box, in my opinion, there is still no possibility of entering primary documents when posting or moving goods, therefore there is nothing to enter into the table from the box. In general, it looks like a commodity simplified PPC.

I found how to enter data about income in the box..

in the interface settings, you can add additional. fields and display them on the posting page

then you can see it in the log
it remains to figure out how to pour it into a separate table-form that was imposed on us, and display all this in the chronology there ???
17.11.2021, 13:57

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment