1b.app
Link copied -

Sending transactional messages via viber/sms via action

Нужно настроить отправку транзакционных сообщений через viber/sms ?
Наши партнеры-интеграторы помогут в решении любой задачи! Посмотреть список партнеров
Good afternoon. We have connected the action of sending transactional messages via Viber by default, if the message cannot be sent in Viber, the message is sent via SMS message. (You can see an example in the photo)
In fact, there is a difficulty in moving through business processes, if the client does not have a viber or he put our business page on the black list, then it is impossible to go to the next stage of the business process (everywhere where there is sending any transactional messages), the system gives the error "Happened error.REQUIRED_MESSAGE_RECIPIENT" and it is not possible to proceed to the next BP stage until the action sending notifications via viber is turned off.
Please tell me how to solve the problem.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Setting "Allow to proceed to the stage if the message was not sent" should solve your problem.
Specify a link to the process where it still throws an error
16.03.2021, 17:27
Original comment available on version: ru

I checked the box "Allow to go to the stage if the message could not be sent", it goes through the BP, but does not send SMS.
17.03.2021, 16:53

Tikhosha Artur wrote:
I checked the box "Allow to go to the stage if the message could not be sent", it goes through the BP, but does not send SMS.

Apparently this is due to the error you write about - that turbosms cannot send a message.
If you give a link to the problematic process - I can provide an example of the data that is sent to turbosms so that you can refer to them and find out why such an error occurs
18.03.2021, 11:40

Here is the decoded response (I removed the phone number from it)
array
(
[response_code] => 202
[response_status] => REQUIRED_MESSAGE_RECIPIENT
[response_result] => Array
(
[0]
(
[phone] =>
[message_id] =>
[response_code] => 404
[response_status] => NOT_ALLOWED_NUMBER_STOPLIST
)
)
)
The number from the process is visible in the stop list on the Turbosms side - we will not do anything about it.
18.03.2021, 13:03

Is it possible on the BOX side to make it so that when switching to the next BP, a transactional message is sent by default with a viber, if it hits an error like this (most likely the recipient's number in the viber stop list) then sends it using regular SMS?
Actually, as it is now configured, only it does not work.
18.03.2021, 13:33

As far as I understand, this is how Turbosms should be sent - if they could not send it to viber - they send it by SMS.
But apparently this error is ignored - and they do not send when the number is in the stoplist.
We can add a setting to the action to force an attempt to send an SMS (as a normal send SMS action) on such an error - this will take 3 hours. But I cannot give any guarantees that we will not receive a similar error when trying to send SMS.
You can check with turbosms technical support at the moment.
18.03.2021, 13:41

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment