1b.app
Link copied -

Finalization of viber business chats (who is ready to chip in?)

viber now has the functionality of business chats that can be integrated via turbo sms
the essence is as follows, we can be the first to write a transactional or advertising message to the client in viber and if the client answers it, then a chat is created, messages from which we can pick up / send via api
those. send a message to viber by action - "Send a universal message Viber/SMS Turbosms" , if the client answers, transfer the chat to the box and correspond from the box
in order to be able to answer and receive new messages from the chat, like telegram / viber / facebook - turn the message into a process / chat + make a separate block into the process interface requires about 20 hours of refinement
api for chats here - https://turbosms.ua/api.html
if someone is interested in such functionality, please write down how many hours you are ready to pay
P/S in Turbo sms you need a special tariff to use viber business chats
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Are you talking about this?
https://turbosms.ua/price.html
One message is 1.05 UAH.
If you need your name - another 8400 UAH per month.
A chat session is 24 hours from the moment the dialogue starts or reaching the limit of 60 outgoing messages when communicating with each individual client.
Viber rule: the minimum monthly payment for using your own Viber sender is UAH 8,400. This cost includes chat sessions and a package of messages that can be sent during the paid month. Activation of the sender takes from 1 to 10 days
As long as your sender is active, you can send single messages in Viber with a common sender of our service.
---
If I understood everything correctly in terms of prices and conditions, then for this thing to work, you need 8400 UAH per month (they can be spent on mailings), and this will be ONE viber sender, with ONE reverse webhook (one box is shorter).
It seems to me that any client who can afford this (I'm talking about a small business in Ukraine) can easily spend 100-200 USD one-time to drink such an integration :)
08.02.2023, 23:55
Как со мной связаться - никак :)
Задавайте вопросы на форуме публично - и я отвечу.
Подробнее - https://1b.app/ru/user/11/
Original comment available on version: ru

Даценко Саша
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
It seems like integration takes 20 hours, I'm ready to pay $ 200 right now
09.02.2023, 13:50

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
I will also add an opinion from the integrator:
1) it seems that the principle of separating the personal messenger and the bot (in which the clients have to write first) will remain the basis for all chat systems for the purpose of basic spam control
2) for Viber - who exactly knows the difference between a bot and business chats? I haven’t found one yet and I assume that the functionality is the same, only paid, with the ability to write first and without the ability to write back to the client (advertising message) https://www.forbusiness.viber.com/
3) we have successfully set up the following process for our clients through Box without modifications:
a) Turbosms bought a paid viber called Mobibon for themselves, which they allow everyone to use as a transit account for sending paid viber messages individually https://turbosms.ua/ua/news/viber-rassilka.html the price is now from 36 kopecks to 1, 45 hryvnias The main condition is to send not spam, but work messages, as long as Turbosms itself has not banned you (because of course there is a risk that they will be banned for this, but it still works)
b) from the Box, we send a message with the action "Send a universal Viber/SMS Turbosms message", in which we embed a button to go to our Viber Bot, where the client can write back and continue the full correspondence here. You can embed the order ID in the link and then the client will be automatically attached.
12.02.2023, 20:45
Original comment available on version: ua

Потяко Дмитро
Ready to participate
02.03.2023, 14:28

Потяко Дмитро

in order to be able to answer and receive new messages from the chat, like telegram / viber / facebook - turn the message into a process / chat + make a separate block into the process interface requires about 20 hours of refinement

Good afternoon. Is a work planned? Or is everyone not interested and the case has stalled?
23.03.2023, 10:14

Потяко Дмитро

Ihor Susiak
The integrator wrote:
I will also add an opinion from the integrator:
1) it seems that the principle of separating the personal messenger and the bot (in which the clients have to write first) will remain the basis for all chat systems for the purpose of basic spam control
2) for Viber - who exactly knows the difference between a bot and business chats? I haven’t found one yet and I assume that the functionality is the same, only paid, with the ability to write first and without the ability to write back to the client (advertising message) https://www.forbusiness.viber.com/
3) we have successfully set up the following process for our clients through Box without modifications:
a) Turbosms bought a paid viber called Mobibon for themselves, which they allow everyone to use as a transit account for sending paid viber messages individually https://turbosms.ua/ua/news/viber-rassilka.html the price is now from 36 kopecks to 1, 45 hryvnias The main condition is to send not spam, but work messages, as long as Turbosms itself has not banned you (because of course there is a risk that they will be banned for this, but it still works)
b) from the Box, we send a message with the action "Send a universal Viber/SMS Turbosms message", in which we embed a button to go to our Viber Bot, where the client can write back and continue the full correspondence here. You can embed the order ID in the link and then the client will be automatically attached.

Good afternoon
- there is a configured working integration for sending Viber messages with Turbo SMS
- it has its own alpha name and we can send advertising messages from it
- there is a configured Viber working bot
Problem:
- in the process of creating a button "invite dialogue in Viber" when clicking on which an advertising message will be sent from our alpha name with the invitation of the client to communicate in the bot about the order
- with the client's consent, the viber-id should be automatically attached to the contact so that the dialogue can be continued with the help of the bot.
I understand that you just implemented this? How much will this pleasure cost?
23.03.2023, 10:14

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
Dmytro, good afternoon.
yes, implemented under the following conditions:
- viber on the client side has been updated to a certain version that allows receiving similar messages and the client has not blocked receiving advertising messages
- you have a paid tariff for your viber Alpha-name on your balance, the Turbosms service is working and your integration with the box is working
- there is a created process in the box with the specified client and he has viber on this phone number
- we configure the sending of the request by action at the stage or procedure with your text, in which we embed a link to your individual Viber bot
- If the client clicks on the offered button in the advertising message, it is automatically transferred to the Viber bot
- Next, our action replaces the text in the viber bot and the client has to click Send this message.
after that, the contact is found by the process to which the action sent him. If for some reason the client did not press send text, but wrote any other text - a separate process will be created and you will have to merge the contact manually.
If such functionality is suitable - then 3 hours for implementation.
23.03.2023, 21:26

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment