1b.app
Link copied -

Installing OneBox on a Server

Please reinstall (install) the crm system - agm.crm-onebox.com, improvements 2 hours have already been paid.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

15.04.2021, 15:39
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

this thread will be deleted
15.04.2021, 15:39
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

Chizhik Alexander Sergeevich wrote:
reinstallation will be performed within this topic https://crm-onebox.com/ru/support/server-installation/8222-ustanovka-onebox-na-s...

I accidentally set as done.
15.04.2021, 15:41
Original comment available on version: ru

if you paid - the task will be completed =)
15.04.2021, 15:42

if you paid - the task will be completed =)

Just paid for the hours. How can I transfer access to the server?
15.04.2021, 15:46

Maxim wrote:

Please specify from what mail you received the invoice?
15.04.2021, 15:53

Maxim wrote:

Please specify from what mail you received the invoice?

The account from Kirill was in the telegram, No. 2015753257
15.04.2021, 15:57

in this case, Kirill then deals with the task - you need to write to him in a letter, call him - speed up the solution.
since he is an external Integrator and, in fact, took on all the obligations regarding this task.
15.04.2021, 15:59

in this case, Kirill then deals with the task - you need to write to him in a letter, call him - speed up the solution.
since he is an external Integrator and, in fact, took on all the obligations regarding this task.

How can I contact Cyril? The second day his phone is turned off and there is no feedback on messages.
15.04.2021, 17:07

Maxim wrote:
How can I contact Cyril? The second day his phone is turned off and there is no feedback on messages.

this is an external integrator in the first place - we are not responsible for it
You will be contacted by a responsible customer service representative
15.04.2021, 18:58

Maxim wrote:

this is an external integrator in the first place - we are not responsible for it
You will be contacted by a responsible customer service representative

How long do I have to wait to be contacted to resolve the issue?
16.04.2021, 10:09

Good morning!
Kirill is not an employee of OneBox - he is a partner. A list of all partners is here https://crm-onebox.com/en/partner/search/
At the moment we are trying to contact Cyril to resolve the situation.
16.04.2021, 10:46

Dear Maxim,
Kirill Zagatny seems to have misinformed you:
1. Kirill Zagatny is not an employee of OneBox, he is a separate independent partner. https://crm-onebox.com/ru/partner/kirillzagatniy/
2. OneBox has no "support" at all. There is only this forum with completely public communications. If you are chatting with someone outside of this forum (chats, messengers, calls) and he says that he is a OneBox employee or that he is OneBox support, it is a lie.
We are still trying to contact Kirill to find out where you paid and for what.
16.04.2021, 10:53
Как со мной связаться - никак :)
Задавайте вопросы на форуме публично - и я отвечу.
Подробнее - https://1b.app/ru/user/11/

Miroshnichenko Maxim Alexandrovich
OneBox CEO wrote:
Dear Maxim,
Kirill Zagatny seems to have misinformed you:
1. Kirill Zagatny is not an employee of OneBox, he is a separate independent partner. https://crm-onebox.com/ru/partner/kirillzagatniy/
2. OneBox has no "support" at all. There is only this forum with completely public communications. If you are chatting with someone outside of this forum (chats, messengers, calls) and he says that he is a OneBox employee or that he is OneBox support, it is a lie.
We are still trying to contact Kirill to find out where you paid and for what.

Good afternoon, Maxim.
I handed over the payment to the responsible employee for a faster resolution of the issue.
It is very unpleasant to find out information about the changes - the lack of technical support.
16.04.2021, 13:57

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment