1b.app
Link copied -

Some strange process loaded the minute cron ShopSupplier_Processor_Avail

Here https://baza.cn.ua/admin/shop/statistic/
Showed this picture (screenshot)
In short, some incomprehensible process associated with suppliers stole 2 minutes of a minute crown, despite the fact that at the moment everything related to suppliers is turned off, I don’t work with suppliers (downloading prices and recalculating prices, etc.)
In normal mode, the minute works out in 30-40 seconds
What's this ?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. This is a handler that sets the "in stock" checkbox for a product, depending on its availability from suppliers and warehouses.
21.12.2020, 12:59
Original comment available on version: ru

Куприян Владислав Валерьевич
Baza.cn.ua / Integrator (FOP Kupriyan)

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
Good afternoon. This is a handler that sets the "in stock" checkbox for a product, depending on its availability from suppliers and warehouses.

Good afternoon
1. And what does it work every minute, if not, then why is it on the minute crown and how often does it work?
2. If every minute, then why did it work for 2 minutes and the next minute it didn’t work anymore?
21.12.2020, 13:04

1. It does not work every minute, but after certain "trigers". For example, changes in the inventory balance, etc.
2. As I understand it, the answer is not needed here
21.12.2020, 13:24

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
1. It does not work every minute, but after certain "trigers". For example, changes in the inventory balance, etc.

I understand correctly, I have written off the goods in the warehouse and after that this procedure starts and shovels for 2 minutes?
21.12.2020, 13:31

I can’t tell you exactly what triggered the procedure at a certain moment, but the causal relationship is correct.
21.12.2020, 13:32

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
I can’t tell you exactly what triggered the procedure at a certain moment, but the causal relationship is correct.

So it turns out some kind of tin, I wrote off 1 product, as a result, my minute kroner hung for 3 minutes (since only this processor will work for 2 minutes) and as a result, I have not received orders from marketplaces and payments from the statement for 3 minutes, and if I have a write-off every 3 minutes, then it turns out I will stupidly not have a system, but some kind of continuous hang
And this despite the fact that I have here https://baza.cn.ua/admin/shop/settings/storage/
Worth setting "update-avail-after-balance"
This is fine ?
It just seemed to me that if that setting is worth it, then in general everything should be worked out instantly, but the setting works out and plus what process after each movement shovels
21.12.2020, 13:39

The recalculation call has nothing to do with the specified setting. Is there anything else I can help you with on this issue?
21.12.2020, 13:46

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
So it turns out some kind of tin, I wrote off 1 product, as a result, my minute kroner hung for 3 minutes (since only this processor will work for 2 minutes) and as a result, I have not received orders from marketplaces and payments from the statement for 3 minutes, and if I have a write-off every 3 minutes, then it turns out

So it turns out some kind of tin, I wrote off 1 product, as a result, my minute kroner hung for 3 minutes (since only this processor will work for 2 minutes) and as a result, I have not received orders from marketplaces and payments from the statement for 3 minutes, and if I have a write-off every 3 minutes, then the minute one will work out every 3 minutes
I correctly described the operation of the system at the moment, subject to movement through warehouses every 3 minutes?
21.12.2020, 13:56

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
In theory yes

Wow, that's even more fun :)
1. And why does he "shovel" 2 minutes if I have essentially changed 1 product?
2. Is it possible that it would work not by triggers, but somehow more systematically once every 30 minutes or something else?
3. And this checkbox "update-avail-after-balance" does it essentially do the same result as this processor "ShopSupplier_Processor_Avail" or am I misunderstanding something?
21.12.2020, 14:35

Yes, you can. It will cost you 2 hours of revision
You misunderstand something.
21.12.2020, 14:36

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
Yes, you can. It will cost you 2 hours of revision
You misunderstand something.

I will paraphrase
I had 1 product debited within 20 minutes, why did this processor work for 2 minutes (I assume that it processed all the products that are in the system) instead of processing only 1 product?
21.12.2020, 15:11

Yes you are right. The specified processor processes all system goods. That is how it should be. Do I have any other questions?
21.12.2020, 15:14

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
Yes you are right. The specified processor processes all system goods. That is how it should be. Do I have any other questions?

And why does he work out all the goods, if only one product has changed, is this not rational?
21.12.2020, 15:22

That is how it should be. Do you have any other questions for me besides "why"?
21.12.2020, 15:29

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
That is how it should be. Do you have any other questions for me besides "why"?

How can I turn off this processor and try to work without it, and then turn it on?
It's just, as for me, some kind of irrational, instead of taking 1-2 seconds, he eats 1-2 minutes of the crown
21.12.2020, 17:13

Clients do not have functionality that could disable this processor
21.12.2020, 17:22

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
Clients do not have functionality that could disable this processor

And what is the difference between the "update-avail-after-balance" checkbox and the "ShopSupplier_Processor_Avail" processor?
21.12.2020, 17:38

Approximately the same as the tree differs from the monitor. These are different entities.
21.12.2020, 17:49

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
Approximately the same as the tree differs from the monitor. These are different entities.

Ok, I'll go the other way
Do they both affect the "Available" product checkbox ("avail" field) ?
21.12.2020, 18:00

It doesn't matter from which side you want to go somewhere. If you want to disable this processor in yourself, this is a 2-hour revision. If you do not want it, it will continue to work in the same mode for a hundred now. Will there be more direct questions?
22.12.2020, 10:35

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
It doesn't matter from which side you want to go somewhere. If you want to disable this processor in yourself, this is a 2-hour revision. If you do not want it, it will continue to work in the same mode for a hundred now. Will there be more direct questions?

Do you agree that if there are no suppliers for goods and the "update-avail-after-balance" checkbox is enabled, then there is no logic in the operation of the "ShopSupplier_Processor_Avail" processor?
22.12.2020, 11:20

Do you have any more questions about this issue?
24.12.2020, 13:32

Gimli son of Gloin
dwarf wrote:
Do you have any more questions about this issue?

I regularly monitor the ShopSupplier_Processor_Avail process in the minute crone, with two minute passes, that is, I watched at 12:54 it was in the list of processes, then I look at 12:57 it works again
That is, it constantly takes the time of the minute crown, as it is not normal, and in a row
1. Is this normal?
2. Maybe it needs to be displayed in hourly crowns?
3. Is it normal to have two minute crowns in a row?
09.03.2021, 13:02

Gimli son of Gloin
dwarf wrote:
3. yes

If I understand the logic correctly, then all products are selected and recalculated, as a result, the minute cron slows down for 3-4 minutes, but then it’s not clear why this happens again the next time the minute cron is launched, unless the system somehow breaks all the goods into batches and then, for each pass of the minute crown, it does not work out everything, but some kind of batch.
Please explain how it works
09.03.2021, 23:25

everything works exactly as you described.
10.03.2021, 10:29

Gimli son of Gloin
dwarf wrote:
everything works exactly as you described.

1. Then explain what is the logic of splitting so that it would slow down the minute crown for 3-4 minutes, why not make the batches be such that the minute one can work out in a minute, it’s just that the breakdown logic is lost somehow, it turns out that it would work for all goods it takes 5-10 minutes, but the system of betting on a game that would work 2-3 times for 3 minutes, well, it’s somehow illogical, if you already beat it so that it would work 10 times a minute?
2. If the update-avail-after-balance checkbox is enabled, which is here https://baza.cn.ua/admin/shop/settings/storage/ then these actions are essentially not needed (which now slow down the system) or these are all different things ?
3. If different things, then how do they differ (just some kind of puzzle comes out and as a result the system slows down, but there are no sensible explanations)?
10.03.2021, 16:56

1. no
2. must
3. this is the internal logic of the engine, there is no point in explaining it to you
10.03.2021, 17:26

Gimli son of Gloin
dwarf wrote:
1. no
2. must
3. this is the internal logic of the engine, there is no point in explaining it to you

1. I ask, please, explain the logic, because as soon as I look at the panel, I regularly see the ShopSupplier_Processor_Avail process in the minute process and it stupidly eats 2 minutes, as a result, the minute cron works out about three, as a result, all integration with other marketplaces stupidly slows down, that is the socket works out in 2 seconds, but it turns out that this happens every three minutes, well, some kind of nonsense comes out, I don’t understand how to make the minute one work within a minute, as it should be according to the logic of your system, please explain the logic of the system and the mechanism solutions
2. I asked in order to understand if they are somehow connected (this checkbox and this processor), can I then turn off the checkmark and it will somehow help, please give a normal answer, not stupidly answering, I don’t understand how to remove this constant system slowdown regular freezes when switching to stages and a constant hang of the ShopSupplier_Processor_Avail processor in the minute crone, how to get rid of this ShopSupplier_Processor_Avail ?
3. I don’t think it’s difficult for you to do this, please explain so that all future users understand the cause and consequences of system braking, so that everyone understands that these braking are a necessary and important part of the system processes
12.03.2021, 17:40

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment