1b.app
Link copied -

Data is not cleared

A couple of days ago they bought and made an addition for the purification of data, but the data will not be cleansed.
Also, they did not know the way to clear the contacts, although in the description of the addendum such a possibility is possible.
Dodatok not working?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

1. You were informed here https://1b.app/ua/forum/server-installation/15333-ochishchennya-vidalenih-kontak...
2. Show me in a translation, what is written in the description? - de specifically written? : "Will you be able to see contacts" - there is no such thing.
There it is indicated how much money is borrowed on the server - that's all.
It doesn't say what you can see.
3. In which box do you not work?
23.09.2022, 11:41
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

1. So, that author vіdpovidі zaznavsya scho tse "on skilki yomu vіdomo". Before buying an addendum, our integrators told me that I could see the contacts. Ale yak - do not seem.
2. It is clear, it is not stated directly, but if there are shards in the text about contacts, then a lack of information on the coristuvach can create such a visnovok.
3. eurojob.1b.app
23.09.2022, 12:16
Original comment available on version: ru

Sergiy wrote:
1. So, that author vіdpovidі zaznavsya scho tse "on skilki yomu vіdomo". Before buying an addendum, our integrators told me that I could see the contacts. Ale yak - do not seem.
2. It is clear, it is not stated directly, but if there are shards in the text about contacts, then a lack of information on the coristuvach can create such a visnovok.
3. eurojob.1b.app

1. just feed up to someone who gave you such information
2. then it may be on the skin like a butt - more corystuvach_v ts_kavlyatsya component warehouse - here already individually for the skin
3. axis here is a fact dії:
/app/data-remove/
23.09.2022, 15:07
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

Hmm.. 12 processes.
Dyakuyu!
But amazingly, in the system it shows 34k processes, at the same hour we have only about 7k.
Where did the reshta come from?
23.09.2022, 15:36

Sergiy wrote:
But amazingly, in the system it shows 34k processes, at the same hour we have only about 7k.
Where did the reshta come from?

tse already okremy topic de bigger you can explain in detail the technical fahivets - why do you see yourself like that and how many processes there
23.09.2022, 16:15

Why is this application paid if these automation actions were in the MVP?
24.09.2022, 11:15

Farkhshatov Rodion wrote:

1. specify all dії, yakі buli i yakі є
2. Not everyone is in the MVP
3. If you increase the number of opportunities - a paid supplement has more
I doubt what you bought and misinterpreted - I doubt it
25.09.2022, 10:26

Chizhik Alexander Sergeevich
OneBox production wrote:

1. specify all dії, yakі buli i yakі є
2. Not everyone is in the MVP
3. If you increase the number of opportunities - a paid supplement has more
I doubt what you bought and misinterpreted - I doubt it

Of course, we did not buy anything and will not. Here are the actions we currently have in MVP. And as I understand it, when we switch to OS, we will lose this functionality without connecting paid add-ons. Or will these actions remain, and there will be additional ones in the paid application?
25.09.2022, 14:29

Of course, we did not buy anything and will not. Here are the actions we currently have in MVP. And as I understand it, when we switch to OS, we will lose this functionality without connecting paid add-ons. Or will these actions remain, and there will be additional ones in the paid application?

I don’t care about the right sensation, I’ll explain it to coristuvachevі, which I won’t vicorist OS \u003d)
you can create a topic and put the flaming nutrition of the prominent cirque component there
25.09.2022, 20:24

OneBox production wrote:

I don’t care about the right sensation, I’ll explain it to coristuvachevі, which I won’t vicorist OS \u003d)
you can create a topic and put the flaming nutrition of the prominent cirque component there

I’m just asking a question, because I’m considering OS, but I won’t buy this component, because. I don’t see the expediency in this, when it will be cheaper to pay developers for garbage removal once a quarter or six months.
And I'll create a topic, I really wonder why what was in MVP will become paid in OS. I hope you don't answer it.
25.09.2022, 21:40

it will be cheaper to pay developers once a quarter or half a year to remove garbage.

bad decision
26.09.2022, 11:03

And how to contact the retailers?
28.09.2022, 15:55

Poltorak Sergii
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you

OneBox production wrote:

I’m just asking a question, because I’m considering OS, but I won’t buy this component, because. I don’t see the expediency in this, when it will be cheaper to pay developers for garbage removal once a quarter or six months.
And I'll create a topic, I really wonder why what was in MVP will become paid in OS. I hope you don't answer it.

Hey, MVP already had it broken for pennies of clients and was paid for, and now in OS there is a paid service... and here is the same thing that was already broken in MVP, but in OS will you have to pay extra pennies?
30.09.2022, 12:30

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment