1b.app
Link copied -

copy box

you need to copy the data of the boxing database from one to the second. We divide projects by business areas.
Maybe? what is required from the owner of the box? what is the estimate of the work?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

It will take about 2 hours to copy 1 to 1 data from one box to the second (db + media). The second box will become a complete copy of the first, then they will live a "separate life", i.e. will be independent of each other. When copying, some integrations with services that are tied to ip may stop working, since it will change in the second box.
23.06.2021, 14:39
Original comment available on version: ru

Перегиняк Александр
Oneboxconsulting (интегратор)

clack clack wrote:
It will take about 2 hours to copy 1 to 1 data from one box to the second (db + media). The second box will become a complete copy of the first, then they will live a "separate life", i.e. will be independent of each other. When copying, some integrations with services that are tied to ip may stop working, since it will change in the second box.

fits. what do you need to tell in order to do this - submit a separate request as a project integrator or do you have to do it on behalf of the box owner?
24.06.2021, 14:26

If you set the task yourself directly through our box, then it seems that you do not need to report anything additional. if through the forum, then you need confirmation from the owner of the box to copy
24.06.2021, 17:44

Good afternoon.
Sand.powerproject.com.ua box copied to base.crm-onebox.com
21.07.2021, 15:17

Перегиняк Александр

Tasun Sergey Vladimirovich
OneBox production wrote:
base.crm-onebox.com

to see something with accesses. I can not enter. can you send access to my mail?
21.07.2021, 17:09

Pereginyak Alexander
FOP Peregynyak O.P. wrote:
to see something with accesses. I can not enter. can you send access to my mail?

This is a copy of the box. Log in under sand.powerproject.com.ua box access.
21.07.2021, 17:44

Перегиняк Александр

OneBox production wrote:

Pereginyak Alexander

This is a copy of the box. Log in under sand.powerproject.com.ua box access.

earlier I went to sand.powerproject.com.ua under the integrator's domain. now I can't do it. I understand that some additional setting is needed, with which you can register me as an integrator on this box, so that I can enter it in the same way as I entered sand.powerproject.com.ua. So? If yes, can you set it up?
22.07.2021, 17:45

Pereginyak Alexander
earlier I went to sand.powerproject.com.ua under the domain of an integrator....

Now you go to the box - base.crm-onebox.com.
This is a copy of the sand.powerproject.com.ua box.
Log in with an admin account from the sand.powerproject.com.ua box and create your account.
22.07.2021, 22:30

Перегиняк Александр

OneBox production wrote:

Pereginyak Alexander
earlier I went to sand.powerproject.com.ua under the domain of an integrator....

Now you go to the box - base.crm-onebox.com.
This is a copy of the sand.powerproject.com.ua box.
Log in with an admin account from the sand.powerproject.com.ua box and create your account.

You, apparently, did not quite understand me. If I am registered (by someone from your side) as a project integrator, then when I enter the client box under my account (standard for all my boxes), I do not take a license. and apparently, the url of the box is used for this. OK. let's close the task. If anything, I will ask for such access separately.
23.07.2021, 11:33

I understood you right away.
Boxing base.crm-onebox.com is yours. so I don't understand why to get access to your box in such a complicated way.
And as far as I know, now integrators will also take a license.
23.07.2021, 12:13

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment