1b.app
Link copied -

Increase server resources for znaide.1b.app

good afternoon, we need to increase the server resources, because the other day there was an overload of up to 300% for a long time. now "only" 148%.
https://znaide.1b.app/app/system-statistic/
please tell me what are the expansion options? new licenses are not required now, but can be purchased as an option.
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

raise the customer's tariff first
you have, as it were, 30,000 products and a lot of actions on the import of products.
as a minimum, for this number of actions, you need to use tariff 5
21.09.2022, 12:00
Original comment available on version: ua

Ярина
Personal license

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:

and the resources will automatically increase or do I need to write to the forum additionally?
where can I read what resources are available for "tariff 5" and "tariff 3"?
21.09.2022, 15:31

Ярина
Personal license
Ustymenko Igor
also interested, whether it is possible to purchase additional resources separately, without licenses?
21.09.2022, 17:03

Yaryna
The integrator wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:

and the resources will automatically increase or do I need to write to the forum additionally?
where can I read what resources are available for "tariff 5" and "tariff 3"?

resources will increase within a few hours after switching to tariff 5

Yaryna
The integrator wrote:
Ustymenko Igor
also interested, whether it is possible to purchase additional resources separately, without licenses?

no
23.09.2022, 00:04

Ярина
Personal license

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:

Hello! so far, the tariff has been raised to 3, resources, as far as I understand, have been increased. in addition, the IP of the box changed without warning - it was unexpected.
it would still be good to find server options for free, tariff-3 and above to be able to manage customer expectations.
and it seems that not all boxes on the free tariff have parameters from here https://1b.app/ua/docs/server_specifications/, if I'm not mistaken
30.09.2022, 10:05

Yaryna
The integrator wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:

Hello! so far, the tariff has been raised to 3, resources, as far as I understand, have been increased. in addition, the IP of the box changed without warning - it was unexpected.
it would still be good to find server options for free, tariff-3 and above to be able to manage customer expectations.
and it seems that not all boxes on the free tariff have parameters from here https://1b.app/ua/docs/server_specifications/, if I'm not mistaken

it is logical that changing the server - changes its IP, the server changes to another)
free tariffs - you can see the parameters in the panel
04.10.2022, 18:53

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment