1b.app
Link copied -

Continued problems with ShopSupplier_Processor_Avail and what processor Box_Processor_StartAction

Previously, they were already advised by those according to the food https://1b.app/en/forum/?q=ShopSupplier_Processor_Avail+
The ShopSupplier_Processor_Avail processor regularly supports the robot on a frail crown, it’s easy to practice, so I block the product table in such a way and as a result, at the moment when it’s working, it’s impossible to save the product (the page doesn’t work)
Blame nutrition:
1. З переписок раніше Бодяко казав що процессор ShopSupplier_Processor_Avail проходить по всіх товарах системи у яких стоїть галочка "Синхронізувати наявність" тобто на його роботу впливає кількість товарів у яких стоїть галочка "Синхронізувати наявність" в мене було 12 000 товарів в яких стояла галочка і ShopSupplier_Processor_Avail having worked 4 times, I changed the number of goods for some є tick up to 3000 (tobto 4 times), but the hour of ShopSupplier_Processor_Avail may not change, why?
2. From correspondence, it is important to understand how often ShopSupp
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Kupriyan Vladislav Valerievich
Baza.cn.ua / Integrator (FOP Kupriyan) wrote:
6. After pumping the Box_Processor_StartAction processor in the panel, why is it working so long (there is more fluff in the crown) ?
7. What to rob Box_Processor_StartAction (like yogo logic)?
8. What does Box_Processor_StartAction (how can you change the hour of yoga robot) work on?

Box_Processor_StartAction - this is a worker, which is how you can do it, how you can manually start it in automation. Start uploading to the site - upload 30 files to the site, etc.
If you want, if you want to work less, don’t start it manually, but if you start it, then pay it off, so you’ll navantazhduvaty khvilinny kroner
05.12.2021, 18:21
Original comment available on version: ru

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

1. З переписок раніше Бодяко казав що процессор ShopSupplier_Processor_Avail проходить по всіх товарах системи у яких стоїть галочка "Синхронізувати наявність" тобто на його роботу впливає кількість товарів у яких стоїть галочка "Синхронізувати наявність" в мене було 12 000 товарів в яких стояла галочка і ShopSupplier_Processor_Avail having worked 4 times, I changed the number of goods for some є tick up to 3000 (tobto 4 times), but the hour of ShopSupplier_Processor_Avail may not change, why?

If there are 100 rules in you, then the leather goods are checked for compliance with all 100 rules. Here I am fit, which is not ideal, but it was invented from the very beginning.
In general, you’ll need more subtle nutrition, you won’t see the streaming version of the pererakhunka, just rewrite the logic, but it won’t be costless, and here the cost will be at least 10 years old, and for the MVP version, it definitely won’t be such an old investment , which is a sense to develop, it is necessary to think realistically, and not emotionally.
In OneBox OS, it's just a little bit different and there will be fewer problems.
05.12.2021, 18:32

Куприян Владислав Валерьевич
Baza.cn.ua / Integrator (FOP Kupriyan)
Andriy, thank you for the advice, but I didn’t take the advice for all meals + I need the food for the retailers and I need the food based on the logic of the system, because I don’t understand
07.12.2021, 22:28

Yes, ShopSupplier_Processor_Avail goes for all not deleted product in database where sync_avail=1.
Execution time differs for each server params and configs and box configuration and have not linear dependency with count of products.

2. From correspondence, it is important to understand how often ShopSupplier_Processor_Avail is launched (I cannot understand the logic of this launch), please explain the logic of this launch?

There are a lot of points in all system where processor can be executed. I don't remember it all, but most of them is:
- when anything happens with productid at any storage (any storage operation in db)
- when anything happens with product card data (any update/edit)
- when anything happens with productid at supplier price-list (any update, edit, delete)
- automatic actions by cron
- manual supplier execution

3. If for all products uncheck "Synchronize availability ..." then ShopSupplier_Processor_Avail won't start?

no. It will run, but very quickly because SQL query "SELECT * FROM product WHERE sync_avail=1 and deleted=0" will execs very fast.

4. Am I correct in my understanding that when ShopSupplier_Processor_Avail works, the entire product table is blocked and it is not possible to make changes for all products?

This depends for server configuration and MySQL/MariaDB/Percona version.
But in 99% situations table products will be fully blocked (sql ex lock for writes) and avail update actions will in series (not parallel). Thats why it's too slow.
Product avail was fully fixed and remade in OneBox OS (parallel on redis, not blocking tables), but not in MVP. And we will not fix in MVP.

5. If you uncheck the "update-avail-after-balance" checkbox here https://baza.cn.ua/admin/shop/settings/storage/ then, according to some logic, ShopSupplier_Processor_Avail will be launched (like often) [/ quote]
Pls, see my answer n.2, exclude storage element.

6. After pumping the Box_Processor_StartAction processor in the panel, why is it working so long (there is more fluff in the crown) ?

About StartAction processor I have no information.
08.12.2021, 01:51
Как со мной связаться - никак :)
Задавайте вопросы на форуме публично - и я отвечу.
Подробнее - https://1b.app/ru/user/11/

Miroshnichenko Maxim
OneBox CEO wrote:
Yes, ShopSupplier_Processor_Avail goes for all not deleted product in database where sync_avail=1.
Execution time differs for each server params and configs and box configuration and have not linear dependency with count of products.

Miroshnichenko Maxim
OneBox CEO wrote:
no. It will run, but very quickly because SQL query "SELECT * FROM product WHERE sync_avail=1 and deleted=0" will execs very fast.

For good advice
I ask you to add a little bit of information, as it is illogical to go out
Earlier (6-10 months ago) I had 9,000 - 10,000 products with sync_avail=1 and ShopSupplier_Processor_Avail processor working 2-3 times
Then I have 12,000 products with sync_avail=1 and the ShopSupplier_Processor_Avail processor, becoming 4-5 whilins
I changed the number of goods to 9 000 ale hour of work ShopSupplier_Processor_Avail may not change
And why do you write that sync_avail = 1 will be 0, then the ShopSupplier_Processor_Avail processor will be more efficient
Logically, it’s to blame, as a linear staleness, which is why it’s not possible at once and why I’m going to go in the same increment (that’s why, logically, there will be 9,000 goods in the river, but ShopSupplier_Processor_Avail will work 5-6 times)
Why go out like this and how can you change the hour of work ShopSupplier_Processor_Avail (without switching to OS, it’s not cost-effective + there’s no way to work with the site in OS + OS, I’m still not ideal)?
13.12.2021, 12:58

Because there is no linear relationship there, why did you decide that it should be there?
To understand how SQL queries work and why there is no linear dependence, I first recommend studying MySQL / PgSQL for 15 years.
13.12.2021, 13:15

Miroshnichenko Maxim
OneBox CEO wrote:
Because there is no linear relationship there, why did you decide that it should be there?
To understand how SQL queries work and why there is no linear dependence, I first recommend studying MySQL / PgSQL for 15 years

We believe that SELECT rotates 0 records, then the procedure takes 5 seconds (I can see the number myself based on your words "will execs very fast")
And if SELECT turns 10,000, then it wins a lot more
I understand how to practice MySQL and choose 10,000 records from the tables in you need 1-2 seconds, and the axis to work further is already unreasonable and it’s a shame that such logic blocks the entire table of products for 2-3 times in the CRM system de practice people the processes like to add to the table through the dії ce already started such trash, I would more understand that not the entire table was blocked, but the entire SELECT was cycled through and the streaming record of the table was blocked, according to the loop, the whole table was blocked for 2-3 hvilin , moreover, there are 10,000 goods in me, and yakbi was 1,000,000, then there they started, maybe they would have been not hvilin, but years, I’ll understand the principles of programming and like a pardon for the logic of the author of the procedure, I just don’t think that in the database you can have more 100 products and robbed the procedure on the basis of 3 test products.
Please kindly explain why the author of the procedure, having come up with such an unreasonable logic (block the entire table for 2-4 times, in my opinion) and how you can solve this problem (without switching to OS)
16.12.2021, 23:52

I came up with this logic and wrote it 10 years ago. Then it was finished without me.
As it is written, so it is written. What I thought at that moment - I do not remember. But I definitely didn’t think that after 10 years someone would blow my brains out, demanding that I remember what I was thinking then :)
When OS was being made, I, together with Igor Ustimenko, came up with a new logic, from scratch. Which works in parallel, quickly and without unnecessary recalculations.
You have a box on your server, you can dig into the code and study the logic as you like.
We will not attach a piece of OS to MVP. Therefore, either put up with it, or switch to os, or understand the code yourself and fix what you want (you have your own server).
17.12.2021, 00:39

And because of this logic, the entire table of products is blocked for 2-3 times in the CRM system

who told you that mysql locks the table when reading?
17.12.2021, 11:11

anonymous duck
OneBox production wrote:
who told you that mysql locks the table when reading?

1. Here https://1b.app/ru/forum/server-installation/8161-pomogite-razobratsya-tupit-boks... wrote to Ustimenko "recalculation of availability will not block the product table in bulk since it will work not in 200 seconds, but in 10-15 "
2. Reconsidered in practice, if ShopSupplier_Processor_Avail works, then you can’t save the product, I think for a long time, but then we’ll see a pardon, if it doesn’t work, then everything is OK, so it’s not possible automation of the product, or writing data into the product
3. For all tasks https://1b.app/en/forum/?q=ShopSupplier_Processor_Avail+ no one says no blocks
Might be technically not blocking, maybe go black, and then timeout.
Explain to understand the logic of the robotic system and know the solution, how can you normally work on this product

Miroshnichenko Maxim
OneBox CEO wrote:
We will not attach a piece of OS to MVP. Therefore, either put up with it, or switch to os, or understand the code yourself and fix what you want (you have your own server).

And why "Fix" just rewrite the procedure (correct critical pardons of logic)
It’s not good to go out, you came up with a logic, then we sold it to customers
Then you realized that the logic of the filthy and virish did not correct it, but build something new, and the clients were put in front of a collapsible choice, changing the old logic (for all pracciu integratsiya, website, etc.) the book has not been completed (there is no 100% guarantee that the new one will not be the same as the old one) + you need to look at the site + start paying regularly for the new logic + spend an hour on reconfiguring the system and explain the principles of work with the new logic.
I understand that the company has become in front of a collapsible choice, but it’s not possible to work like this, it’s not possible for your older child and work for a new child, for the reason that the elder is wrong
20.12.2021, 10:56

WE WILL NOT CHANGE ANYTHING TO THE ONEBOX MVP, THIS PRODUCT IS NO LONGER SUPPORTED OR PERFORMED.
EVEN IF IT'S WELL PAYING FOR IT.
THE END.
20.12.2021, 11:09

Miroshnichenko Maxim
OneBox CEO wrote:
WE WILL NOT CHANGE ANYTHING TO THE ONEBOX MVP, THIS PRODUCT IS NO LONGER SUPPORTED OR PERFORMED.
EVEN IF IT'S WELL PAYING FOR IT.
THE END.

like, subscribe, leave.
20.12.2021, 12:22

anonymous duck
OneBox production wrote:
like, subscribe, leave.

You have been fed (clarified), I have given you a confirmation, I ask you to give a confirmation (explanation)
1. Here https://1b.app/ru/forum/server-installation/8161-pomogite-razobratsya-tupit-boks... writing to Ustimenko "recalculation of availability will not block the product table in bulk, since it will work not in 200 seconds, but for 10-15"
2. Reconsidered in practice, if ShopSupplier_Processor_Avail works, then you can’t save the product, I think for a long time, but then we’ll see a pardon, if it doesn’t work, then everything is OK, so it’s not possible automation of the product, or writing data into the product
3. For all tasks https://1b.app/en/forum/?q=ShopSupplier_Processor_Avail+ no one says no blocks
Might be technically not blocking, maybe go black, and then timeout.
Explain to understand the logic of the robotic system and know the solution, how can you normally work on this product
Also, please close this task https://1b.app/ru/forum/logistics-and-delivery-services/1071-justin---s-rozetka-...
Abo they forfeited, so they didn’t give a solution there, and now they won’t give anyone
Abo write something, I'll just close the task
22.12.2021, 15:04

Physical locking of a table or table records does not occur with standard database settings. Those. if our system administrator installed the system for you and you yourself did not touch the database settings, then you do not have any locks. Your guess on the timeout may be correct, since during the recalculation the system can execute complex queries and temporarily prevent other queries from being executed. Explaining exactly what is happening will not help you, since you need to rewrite the processor itself, which you most likely will not do on your own. If this is a serious problem for you, it's easier to switch to os and solve it.
At your request, I left a comment in the task, I have no rights to delete it.
22.12.2021, 15:38

anonymous duck
OneBox production wrote:
Physical locking of a table or table records does not occur with standard database settings. Those. if our system administrator installed the system for you and you yourself did not touch the database settings, then you do not have any locks

Having installed yours, I did not touch anything, ok, there is no blocking

anonymous duck
OneBox production wrote:
Your guess on the timeout may be correct, since during the recalculation the system can execute complex queries and temporarily prevent other queries from being executed. Explaining exactly what is happening will not help you, since you need to rewrite the processor itself, which you most likely will not do on your own.

I’ll help you, so I’ll understand that there’s going to be hell and nonsense, then I’ll think about it so that I can change the system, or else I’ll figure out options for how to clean up the whole delusional hell.
Having taken all the information about what food to go in such a way, it’s not even a good story, the essence of the story is that ShopSupplier_Processor_Avail is essentially launched regularly, so that you work with goods (editor їх).
Tobto, if you believe the words of Maxim, then you will start navіt if there is a product editing
And if there are 2-3 thousand active goods in your database, then it was clear that skin 5-10 minutes are going to be corrected by goods + going to be operations in the warehouse
As a result, it appears that ShopSupplier_Processor_Avail stupidly works one by one (and I recently re-verified it in practice, I edited the products and posted in the panel like wines, starting 2 times in a row, so just finished one, after another)
As a result of this work, it’s stupid to hang everything and go out as if it’s working as a content manager with the ShopSupplier_Processor_Avail database, then stupidly working on the hvilinny crown.
Moreover, all the absurdity that ShopSupplier_Processor_Avail stupidly takes all the unfinished products and shovel them, I still understand how to process only those commodities according to how they changed the rest of the work, but shovel everything, as a result, the system stupidly hangs and starts to "bad" all parts of the system.
The axis, for example, the rest of the bugs were the result:
1. By request https://baza.cn.ua/admin/customorder/order/61332/edit/ go 2 times in a row to the status "Reserve" (because the system hangs and the manager cannot transfer the request to status 1-2 hvilini і try to try (to get into the timeout) as a result of the sub-transition, put the goods in the system 2 times in reserve, here it’s also absurd, the goods in zamovlennі 1, but in the reserve the system put 2 times і in the result, the product cannot be є in reality, the manager , to rob a mini-review (shooking a re-sort), why the system is creating such nonsense, unreasonably, well, it’s the logic’s fault, if it’s 1 piece, then put 2 according to the cloak, it’s not guilty in any situations.
2. Let's start to sort out and, at least, marvel at all the goods that are in the reserve deadlock, there is no sound to marvel at all the goods, if they are in the reserve (maybe I'll have mercy, I'll say so, I'll be radium.
3. The axis of the goods https://baza.cn.ua/admin/shop/products/61655/storage/ and the axis of the order https://baza.cn.ua/admin/customorder/order/61630/edit/ 2 times in one and the same status (the manager after more than 2 times did not transfer the system to the status, but everyone can marvel at the history of changing statuses) and here the system re-creates 2 payments (duplicate, wanting not to step in the process ) And then the system writes off the goods 2 times, if there is only one goods in stock, and on the leftovers, 1 buv, but the system writes off 2 times, well, it’s nonsense, how can you be unreasonable
And that's all because of ShopSupplier_Processor_Avail, which is stupidly after skin trouble, to shovel all goods all day with one unfortunate product
I already thought to turn on the synchronization and, if possible, to restore the visibility field through the process after the write-off, or through the automation of the products, but you can click a lot of the same days, so you can save the field, and to turn on the synchronization on the site, then there are problems due to the load socket) and prom (prom)
The only thing you need to do is to switch to OS, but on OS there is no opportunity to work so that the site + you need to regularly pay for those things in you at the same time and for what you do not regularly pay.
I ask you to give me a solution to the transition to OS and explain what are the possible options for ShopSupplier_Processor_Avail without shoveling all leather goods 5 fines, otherwise shoveling until paralyzing the robot all systems
26.12.2021, 22:44

Yes, when editing any product, this processor starts and it shovels all the products.
We will NOT fix it, even for money.
And we don't care if this answer suits or doesn't suit us.
- or switch to OS (and opt out of the online store, or use https://1b.app/en/app/anotherbox/ )
- or go to the server https://www.hetzner.com/dedicated-rootserver/ax161 (200 euros per month) and then these stupid people will not bother you so much
- or settle down
But most importantly, do not take out the brains of the developers about the fact that you do not like something.
Good luck and Happy New Year! :)
27.12.2021, 10:40

Miroshnichenko Maxim
OneBox CEO wrote:
Yes, when editing any product, this processor starts and it shovels all the products.

Miroshnichenko Maxim
OneBox CEO wrote:

Maxim, you gently seem to have told a lie
I removed the "Synchronize visibility" checkbox for all products
That's why at once in me there is no good product in which there is a check mark, ale cei dovbaniy ShopSupplier_Processor_Avail everything is rіvno prodovzhuє pracsyuvati, moreover, it is postіyno (for 10 hvilin vіn having started 3 times, so only zakіvchivsya one, pochavsya durigy)
Why, after that, after unchecking the box for all products, I also reloaded the server
Please explain why you will continue to practice, why so long ago and why you said you would practice "very quickly", but it didn’t happen
I immediately create a "bone" through the procedure schob through the API, change the field "Discovery" https://baza.cn.ua/admin/shop/workflow/12/procedure/193/?status=0
I don’t think that it could have slipped into ShopSupplier_Processor_Avail, but I still write, maybe I can help
28.12.2021, 17:25

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
Vladislav - I am Zrozumin, Tsey the right -handed process, Yakshcho є be a rukh on the function of the post -post, Tobto, Tobto, Navita Yaksho Vydloki Synchronizati, Ale in the lalastyuvnitsa "The spocation of the warehouse" of the spocation "was the spocation of the rogue". you can also turn on immediately after the price lists are taken. clearly, to reverify - it is necessary to include directly all the links.
Well, the server is the strongest one.
28.12.2021, 18:48

Susyak Igor
Integrator
Integrator.com.ua wrote:
Vladislav - I am Zrozumin, Tsey the right -handed process, Yakshcho є be a rukh on the function of the post -post, Tobto, Tobto, Navita Yaksho Vydloki Synchronizati, Ale in the lalastyuvnitsa "The spocation of the warehouse" of the spocation "was the spocation of the rogue". you can also turn on immediately after the price lists are taken. clearly, to reverify - it is necessary to include directly all the links.
Well, the server is the strongest one.

Igore, I want to see the specifics of the retailers, but I can’t
Axis first my task is vid 2020-12-21 12:08:28
From now on, don’t take away clear and clear evidence, as you can, illogically stupid processor
In the skin task, I take small small pieces of new information from the retailers about the processor, but if I don’t want to give specifics how to pin it, I constantly throw in information that I add to the robot, as a result, I change it and it doesn’t help, it’s such a style you put a consultation on them, as a result, they generate even more food, as a result, I and the retailers spend a lot of time, they gave the stench once correctly, specifically, there weren’t any long correspondences and problems, but it’s similar to them so much better practice.
If you have є as specific 100% information as to the sound of the processor, or if it works "very quickly" then write
You write "Recover warehouse", but you write about the Priority of price selection (priority-source-product), but in me the problem is not with price, but with visibility and check the box "Refurbish the price with suppliers and warehouses (product.product_syncpricesup)" it is disabled in the products, so the price of the syncavailsup is not relevant, I think the logic is guilty, but it’s like the checkbox "Supplier service with suppliers and warehouses (product.product_syncavailsup)" is not included in the products, then i ShopSupplier_Processor_Avail is to blame "very quickly" , don't work
Obviously, "well, the server is strong and amazingly.", I'm not suitable, I think it's enough for such needs, it's just that in the box there is a lot of what else the retailers need to optimize in the code, so for example, ShopSupplier_Processor_Avail is stupid to shovel the skin commodities and tі sho created 5 years ago, well, it’s insanity and I think there are more than one such processors in the system, retailers often have the practice of writing in an abbreviation, and then “vilizuvat” (optimize/document)
Dodatkovo here https://baza.cn.ua/admin/shop/settings/recalculate-price/
1. By checking the box (Do not change the price of the sale of the product during the resale / margin-not-chenge-product-pricecell)
2. Checking the box (Do not update product availability after supplier product update / price-import-supplier-avail-not-update)
3. Having unchecked the box (Change the price of the product after the update of the goods in the postal order / price-import-supplier-update)
4. By unchecking the box (Rounding of the price when the price is changed / price-rounding-off-supplier-calculateprice-admin)
5. Having unchecked (Carry out a price recalc)
6. By unchecking the box (When changing the balance of the product in the warehouse, check for the new price change / margin-change-product-after-change-balance)
7. Unchecked (Return active supplier for the lowest supplier price / supplierprice-min-pricebase)
8. By checking the box (Do not start automation when recalculating availability / avail-product-no-action-update-after)
9. By unchecking (Do not update the crossed out product price / margin-not-change-product-priceold)
10. By checking the box (Do not reset the purchase price of the product when recalculating prices and availability / margin-not-chenge-product-null-pricebase)
11. By checking the box (Do not reset the product sales price when recalculating prices and availability / margin-not-chenge-product-null-pricesell)
Might as well zip ShopSupplier_Processor_Avail
Food:
1. Why did they say that it will be done "very quickly" if I check the box for all goods, but there is no more?
2. Why did they stop sending me sheets to the mail about the updates in the tasks (spam reviewed)?
Ustimenko Igor can you tell me how to get ShopSupplier_Processor_Avail to work "very quickly" ?
30.12.2021, 00:28

Ustimenko Igor can you tell me how to get ShopSupplier_Processor_Avail working "very quickly" ?

it works for you for 1 second, I even went in for the sake of interest and launched it with my hands
30.12.2021, 02:22

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
OneBox CTO wrote:
it works for you for 1 second, I even went in for the sake of interest and launched it with my hands

So at once vin pratsyuє shvidko
In theory, those that I pushed in by clicking 11 ticks (I described it better)
Give me a hint on the new one, because earlier you said that the synchronization checkbox was added, but the test path showed something wrong.
02.01.2022, 10:57

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
OneBox CTO wrote:

So at once vin pratsyuє shvidko
In theory, those that I pushed in by clicking 11 ticks (I described it better)
Give me a hint on the new one, because earlier you said that the synchronization checkbox was added, but the test path showed something wrong.

Please give me a confirmation!
15.01.2022, 22:12

Igor Ustimenko
1. Will I have a better diet?
2. You can give an opinion and explain what the fraud was here https://1b.app/ru/forum/finances/12551-v-zamovlennyah-spiskom-v-poli-oplacheno-p... -ie-iv-protsesi-vse-pokazuie/ (without my permission, retailers enter the box and correct the field paid for in the "quiet" field, and then I don't check anything - I'm like a fool and it worked out for me - it's a marvelous behavior, you Why don't you do that already)?
29.01.2022, 23:38

1. I no longer want to answer these questions in a circle
2. Stop writing on the forum no one will come to you
30.01.2022, 02:11

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
OneBox CTO wrote:
1. I no longer want to answer these questions in a circle

And you are not good for my diet
My nutrition is higher "Why did they say that I would work "very quickly" if I unchecked (synchronization) for all products, but what happened?"
Give me a normal reply and close the topic
You took me around in circles and they couldn’t really say that you need to work to improve ShopSupplier_Processor_Avail, having re-clicked everything you can (without your help), it’s been a long way to turn it off, but you want to figure out what specifically spilled on those who stopped working (yak)

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
OneBox CTO wrote:
2. Stop writing on the forum no one will come to you

Brilliant!
And now, more seriously, you can tell why so "partisanly" you conduct yourself TP + retailers + I write them, and the stench "fell into frost"
30.01.2022, 23:57

Brilliant!
And now, more seriously, you can tell why so "partisanly" you conduct yourself TP + retailers + I write them, and the stench "fell into frost"

because you don't have any TP
you don't even have contracts
so we don't owe you anything
31.01.2022, 02:17

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
OneBox CTO wrote:
you don't even have contracts

Don't tell lies!
Agreement in me є No. 2014655648 (with seal and signatures of Miroshnichenko)
Tell me more that I didn’t work in your company and you didn’t pay the wine city for the work
I will understand that for you all, having bought a box, it seems to be not the target audience, but you need to understand that you need to live for it, you gave birth to these customers and you carry a song for them
Will you give me advice on food?
01.02.2022, 15:14

Agreement in me є No. 2014655648 (with seal and signatures of Miroshnichenko)

I love threads like this :)
Reading the contract:
- point 3.4 - you are forbidden to ask questions about the internal structure of the software
- clause 3.5 - you are forbidden to use the software (yes, we have such a cool clause in the contract, count up)
- paragraph 5.10 - no act, you accepted everything
- paragraph 8.4 - if you torture us under paragraph 3 - then you will be compensated for all the costs that we incurred. Tomorrow we will officially draw up an invoice for all the questions that you asked on the forum.
and even if we do something wrong under the contract or do not fulfill the contract at all - then clause 8.2 - we are fined 25% of the contract amount.
Give IBAN - we will send you your 0.75 UAH.
Round!
01.02.2022, 23:30

Kupriyan Vladislav Valerievich Baza.cn.ua / Integrator (FOP Kupriyan) wrote:
you spawned tsikh clients
02.02.2022, 09:29

Miroshnichenko Maxim
OneBox CEO wrote:
I love threads like this :)

I'm ignorant of the logic of splintering
You wrote earlier that I will uncheck all products, then I will practice "very quickly"
I tried to implement what you said, as a result, nothing helped
Dali began to achieve what else you need to work and why I don’t help
Nobody really added anything, either moving, or translated by those in a different direction and no specifics
Then I still try to take away the advice and connect Ustimenko
Vіn unreasonably, on the basis of any motives, begin to call less / express "you don't even have any contracts"
I have confirmed my call to you, that in me I have agreed and entered my number
Because of what you flew like ignorant clauses of the contract
Then your partner throws off an image of a person with a bang (for me, it looks more like a threat)
It’s even more wondrous in mana, despite the fact that I was surrounded by 1 comment on the booty (and even in me there were a few bugs posted, and it’s also necessary to confirm).
Instead, you can correct pardons, or give specific advice to help your product’s cursing and provoking aggression.
It's unacceptable!
02.02.2022, 23:21

We will not answer your questions.
We have the right to do so according to our written agreement with you.
03.02.2022, 09:34

Kupriyan Vladislav Valerievich Baza.cn.ua / Integrator (FOP Kupriyan) wrote:
Then your partner throws off an image of a person with a bang (for me, it looks more like a threat)

It is a pity that you do not know the actor Bogda Stupka, who played the main role in the cinematic work "Taras Bulba", from which the frame was taken in the form of an image. And it is very unfortunate that you took the humorous reference to your expression "you gave birth to these clients" as a threat.
Believe me, I have no interest not only in threats, but also in simple communication with you.
03.02.2022, 09:39

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment