1b.app
Link copied -

Cron does not work https://crm.yeint.ru/admin/

After restoring the cron (a paid task, my previous question), a day later, the hourly and daily cron did not work - there was no date for the completion of the work, and no. It is not clear what task loads him so hard that he stops responding.
Please help me solve the problem.
Control panel screenshot -
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Previously, there were moments that requests from Microsoft Nav worked for a long time - is it possible that the same problem is now?
13.08.2021, 16:31
Original comment available on version: ru

Maxim, there is such a possibility, now I am just implementing an easier version of requests to NAV.
In the meantime, I ask you to restart the hourly and daily crowns (you can kill all running PIDs).
Now both of these crowns are not fully worked out, and therefore even the new import settings from NAV cannot be tested.
Thanks in advance!
14.08.2021, 12:45

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 180 seconds exceeded
raise the max_execution_time setting on the server
17.08.2021, 09:11

Maxim, we did it, I attach the screen, a day has passed - the crowns did not work, and they do not work ... There is no PID in memory, there is nothing to restart from our side. Help raise them, please.
Screenshot -
18.08.2021, 09:21

A small correction - there is a commented line on the screen, this is an old screen. In fact there max_execution_time = 0
18.08.2021, 09:22

Today partially fulfilled (but did not complete the work) daily kroner. The sentry did not work, and does not work ... Please help! It can be in the form of paid work, if there is no other way. The main thing is that everything works.
19.08.2021, 09:23

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment