1b.app
Link copied -

1) I can't figure out what the binary structure is? I created a structure in my company, but I can't figure it out.
I have never seen a structure in a company created by people, not by positions. I ask you to do it according to the same logic as it was in the old version, that is, by position.
2) The connecting strips are not visible and they are not attached to all rectangles
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

no screenshots provided...
don't even know what it's about
17.07.2021, 18:54
Original comment available on version: ru

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:

Sorry. I send
17.07.2021, 19:07

Yurchenko Roman Sergeevich wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:

Sorry. I send

you are in the app employees
it is logical that the structure was built according to users and the tree of their roles
to remove binary just in the 2nd tree, tie the role to someone
17.07.2021, 19:30

Yes, the structure is not very clear.
I found it on the Internet - a diagram that is understandable when displayed.
17.07.2021, 20:02

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:
it is logical that the structure was built according to users and the tree of their roles

I've seen more company structures, but I definitely haven't seen anything like this. As a manager, it doesn’t matter to me what my full name is and how many there are. I am looking for the position I need: manager, courier, manager, etc.
I can’t imagine what the structure should be like if the company employs 500 or 1000 people)))) Will the manager look for: How can I find Sidorov, he seems to be responsible for repairing computers?

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:
to remove binary just in the 2nd tree, tie the role to someone

It is not clear how this happens? This scheme can only be increased or decreased. Nothing is active in it.
17.07.2021, 20:15

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment