fix the 500th on https://crm.swisstrade.com.ua/

Answers:

There is no error as far as I can see.
14.05.2021, 12:03
Original comment available on version: ru

Перегиняк Александр
Oneboxconsulting (интегратор)

mom ama crime
Five cubes of screw to stay awake. In the hands of two AKs, tra-ta-ta-ta-ta wrote:
There is no error as far as I can see.

today the error happened again
boxing with a regularity of 1, 2 times a week sees the 500th. tell me what's the matter?
18.05.2021, 09:26

There are some problems with the database. Queries hang up at night. Our system administrator will look what's wrong
18.05.2021, 09:47

Перегиняк Александр

mom ama crime
Five cubes of screw to stay awake. In the hands of two AKs, tra-ta-ta-ta-ta wrote:
There are some problems with the database. Queries hang up at night. Our system administrator will look what's wrong

thanks, I'm looking forward to it. you can ask to somehow restore the system because the project is working - the work is idle?
18.05.2021, 10:06

As far as I understand, a dump is made there, which locks the database. Because of the lock, the project cannot be rebuilt. If you have root, try to kill the process of creating a dump and write here, I will try to rebuild the project
18.05.2021, 10:16

Перегиняк Александр

mom ama crime
As far as I understand, a dump is made there, which locks the database. Because of the lock, the project cannot be rebuilt. If you have root, try to kill the process of creating a dump and write here, I will try to rebuild the project

there is no root. need to ask third parties. There is access that can be raised to root through sudo , I don’t know, really. You must have this access.
18.05.2021, 10:21

Перегиняк Александр

mom ama crime

box loaded. nothing has been done on our side.
18.05.2021, 10:30

changed the config for backups, let's see how it will be tomorrow. Today boxing itself was raised
18.05.2021, 11:51

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment