Answers:

no, those are stupid settings.
we won't return them.
10.08.2021, 17:28
Original comment available on version: ru

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
Then perhaps a new setting that will make it possible to disable notifications for certain types of events of a particular BP?
For example, in the same settings, make a drop-down list in which it will be possible to disable changing fields, statuses, letters, calls, comments, etc.
10.08.2021, 18:24

+1 in the new form, the information is displayed stupidly. if earlier I only used the notification center, now it's PORRIDGE with notifications where a lot of information on processes is not needed. I was configured to display the necessary information in a structured way, but now it’s not clear what is there and without opening it, you won’t see the information you need.
13.08.2021, 22:24

maybe someone wants to see the porridge in the Notification Center, but I liked that I saw the processes I needed and the necessary information in them, and now the processes are visible, but the information in them is mostly useless and it is not readable, in this form it is not possible to use it as before can. little by little I began to turn off notifications, otherwise it infuriates that there is garbage structuring information, or rather there is no setting what information should be shown in them
13.08.2021, 22:26

Tarovik Dmitry Nikolaevich wrote:
+1 in the new form, the information is displayed stupidly. if earlier I only used the notification center, now it's PORRIDGE with notifications where a lot of information on processes is not needed. I was configured to display the necessary information in a structured way, but now it’s not clear what is there and without opening it, you won’t see the information you need.

set up only the notifications you need
according to the BP you need
and also keep in mind that there is a communication center application where there is also a bunch of notification settings in a separate application
15.08.2021, 20:07

So the problem is in the Appearance of the displayed information. Previously, it was configured and now there is no such setting. For example, it was BP / Phone / Client's full name / Delivery method / Payment method, TTN of New Mail, an additional field with comments. Now only the last action is shown
I went to the notification center and in certain statuses I saw the comments of managers and immediately understood where I needed to view the order (process) and where it was ok and just closed the notification. This appearance setting has been removed.
15.08.2021, 20:41

I can suggest adding a setting for the displayed fields for the communication center application
will this solve your issue?
15.08.2021, 22:09

and also so that the Notification Center is replaced by communication center and when you click on it, communication center opens
it's just that what you suggested will only cover part of the problem. The notification center shows new notifications and this is convenient, and the communication center is an application and you need to open it specially, just in the work window you don’t see whether there are new notifications or not
it is necessary that notifications are visible and the display of fields is customizable.
the main problem of the communication center is that you need to open it to see new notifications, and in work this is a separate action that you need to remember to do.
see 2 options
1- notification center setting
2- the above improvement of the communication center + display for it in the main box window means similar to the notification center with the display of the number of new notifications
Both options basically solve the same problem.
21.08.2021, 18:42

What kind of information do you want to see in the notification center?
24.08.2021, 11:13

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:
What kind of information do you want to see in the notification center?

All that was in the past boxing. Possibility to customize what is shown in the notification: full name of the client, contact, Responsible, Delivery method, payment method, cargo TTN and so on.
24.08.2021, 18:25

we will add this for the CC application
26.08.2021, 17:35

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:
we will add this for the CC application

Well, this is already something .. We are waiting
26.08.2021, 17:44

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment