1b.app
Link copied -

The search does not return analogues

Good afternoon!
http://box.agro-him.com.ua/
For some reason, the search engine gives out a list of analogues in one case, but not in the other.
For example - I write "Gezagard" and the search returns 8 products with different names, which are indicated as analogues.
And if you try to write "Antisap", it will only find this product, although it lists a dozen analogues.
And such a problem with almost all products, but adequately finds only a few.
Tell me what could be the problem? Thank you!
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Search, as far as I remember, is not looking for analogues. On the first screen, you can see that all 3 products were found by the name of the goods, and not by some bunch of analogues.
06.01.2023, 10:47
Original comment available on version: ru

I screened there that the analogs are indicated, but for some reason it does not find them.
Here is a product that is easily found by analogues without reference to the name.
Why does it work in one case and not in another? How to fix it?
09.01.2023, 09:13

because it had that value in its name. The search is supposed to reindex the change within a couple of days + - why it didn’t work right away you need to look
09.01.2023, 11:20

Got it, thank you.
10.01.2023, 14:20

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment