1b.app
Link copied -

Call source

There are several online stores.
Each store has its own phone number.
Is it possible to see which store the call goes to during an incoming call, and automatically enter the name of this store in the business process ("Customer Order") to generate further reports by source?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

What telephony?
How is this phone number recorded in the system in Current calls?
Offhand, I can say that without specific examples of how telephony works, it is hardly possible to provide any adequate solution.
23.04.2021, 16:58
Original comment available on version: ru

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich wrote:
What telephony?
How is this phone number recorded in the system in Current calls?
Offhand, I can say that without specific examples of how telephony works, it is hardly possible to provide any adequate solution.

Telephony Binotel. There are 7 numbers (lines) and 7 stores (Prom, Rozetka...) each store has a specific number. All calls are taken by 4 managers. We can see which line the call goes to when the first contact comes in (i.e. see which store they call) and fix this in the additional field of the process? At the same time, so that the first free manager can answer
23.04.2021, 17:12

We can see which line the call goes to when the first contact comes in (i.e. see which store they call)

show an example of a request from Binotel for such a call and what is written on it in the "Current Calls" report - if it appears somewhere there, then something can be invented ...
23.04.2021, 17:29

We can see which line the call goes to when the first contact comes in (i.e. see which store they call)

show an example of a request from Binotel for such a call and what is written on it in the "Current Calls" report - if it appears somewhere there, then something can be invented ...

In the Binotel personal account, you can see which line the call is coming from
In the video, the client shows how in the personal account of Binotel you can see which line the call is on and in which mandatory field the store should be automatically loaded
23.04.2021, 17:47

Read again what I asked you to provide me.
28.04.2021, 17:04

Read again what I asked you to provide me.

Unfortunately, there is no such possibility, since the box has not yet begun to be configured.
With further clarity, I will immediately answer your question
29.04.2021, 11:11

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment