1b.app
Link copied -

Evaluate revision Report overall data on work activity

Good afternoon! Tell me, is it possible to add a filter for unique letters to this report? Now when filtering by event type Letters, if an employee wrote a letter to 20 recipients, we will see 20 events, is it possible to add a filter so that such letters are displayed as one? I understand that 20 events are created, but can it be implemented?
Link to the report https://crm.hlr.ua/admin/report/worktime/table/?datefrom=2021-03-17+00%3A00&... 16&types%5B%5D=email&ok=%D0%A4%D0%B8%D0%BB%D1%8C%D1%82%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B0%D1%82%D1 %8C , email example
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. For 2 hours of refinement, you can make a grouping by the date and time of the creation of the event + the subject of the letter, so that such unique letters are considered as one
19.03.2021, 14:47
Original comment available on version: ru

Tell me more about the cost to add a filter by business process (by process type when displaying Working hours with the scale
22.03.2021, 15:52

Dmitry, the above assessment is correct, but there is a problem with the rights. And I don’t understand such functionality, or is it a bug. The report is generated for employees to view their activity, but their access rights are largely limited, for example, only their own access to mail. At the same time, in this report, the employee now sees everything, including what should not be available to him (for example, letters can be seen by everyone). If this is a bug, please fix it. If, nevertheless, such a functionality, please evaluate it so that when viewing the employee, only what is allowed by access rights is available to the employee.
31.03.2021, 12:48

Good afternoon. This report implies that only admins will watch it to view the statistics of their subordinates, so there are no restrictions on access rights. We can impose access rights, but then the statistics will be distorted for other users. It will take 2 hours to finish
01.04.2021, 18:36

Dmitry
the oldest of the Ents wrote:
We can impose access rights, but then the statistics will be distorted for other users.

Dmitry, I don’t understand what you mean by distorted? The admin will see everything, but with the rights of the Employee, only what is allowed to him by access rights, right?
01.04.2021, 20:41

Yes. Those. under the admin you will see that the employee has 10 events, and the employee will see that another employee has 0/4/10 events, depending on how his rights are configured.
02.04.2021, 11:26

Dmitry
the oldest of the Ents wrote:
Yes. Those. under the admin you will see that the employee has 10 events, and the employee will see that another employee has 0/4/10 events, depending on how his rights are configured.

yes thanks, that's it. I'll let you know how the decision will be
02.04.2021, 13:22

OneBox production
Premium partner
clack clack wrote:
Good afternoon. This report implies that only admins will watch it to view the statistics of their subordinates, so there are no restrictions on access rights. We can impose access rights, but then the statistics will be distorted for other users. It will take 2 hours to finish

Dmitry, we are ready to launch the implementation, at the expense of the client's paid hours. Project https://crm.hlr.ua/. Thanks
30.06.2021, 13:11

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment