1b.app
Link copied -

Sorting does not work in the Report Table of tasks/orders/processes (in the report designer)

Answers:

You have a field with the "Contact Directory" type, they are sorted not by full name but by record id, i.e. by client id.
15.08.2022, 17:59
Original comment available on version: ru

Da Hong Pao
OneBox production wrote:
You have a field with the "Contact Directory" type, they are sorted not by full name but by record id, i.e. by client id.

I see, sorry. You need sorting by responsible or by the above field, both contact directory(
15.08.2022, 18:08

If you need to sort as text, you can create another additional field with the Text type, copy the name you need there and sort it as text and not as a number (contact id)
15.08.2022, 21:01

Da Hong Pao
OneBox production wrote:
If you need to sort as text, you can create another additional field with the Text type, copy the name you need there and sort it as text and not as a number (contact id)

it will interfere with the interface of the process. Or maybe I can not display to the user the field by which I sort?
15.08.2022, 23:55

Shatokhina Irina wrote:

Da Hong Pao
OneBox production wrote:

it will interfere with the interface of the process. Or maybe I can not display to the user the field by which I sort?

Well, try to put down 1 2 3 in any additional field of 3 processes and sort without output, this seems to be easily checked.
16.08.2022, 10:23

Da Hong Pao
OneBox production wrote:

Shatokhina Irina wrote:

Da Hong Pao
OneBox production wrote:

Well, try to put down 1 2 3 in any additional field of 3 processes and sort without output, this seems to be easily checked.

I hoped that I would not have to check) thanks
16.08.2022, 18:59

well, I don't think it's worth abusing the time of answering a question if you can check some feature yourself. You yourself take away this time, since your other question may not be answered.
16.08.2022, 19:32

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment