1b.app
Link copied -

Estimate the rating by goods

You need a sound with such adjustments:
- select all goods, if they are in stock, all values can be sorted by product with improved filters (if you have selected a warehouse, then the quantity in the warehouse is changed and other fields are valid for the selected warehouse)
- adjusting for the baby watering the product to the process according to the selected BP statuses
- fixing your points, in which you can add formulas for a pidrakhunka watering.
Speakers:
- Product
- Dod product fields
- In stock - excess stock (by filters)
- Reserved - in a selected warehouse (filter)
- Vilniy surplus - Vilniy surplus in selected warehouse (by filters)
- Reserved pіd zahіd - The value of the additional field for the process product in the status XX1, XX2, XX3
- On the way to the warehouse - The value of the additional field for the process product in status XX1, XX2, XX3
- Surplus before sale at a price (according to the formula) = Away at the warehouse - Reserved for the order
- Preset at the fa
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Sukhanitsky Andrey OneBox CORP Integrator wrote:
At once vicorist svіt

Then we will evaluate its refinement

Ale is not possible there:
- Show all products, if they are in stock, navigate, if not in processes

2h

- Change formulas and improve between values, what is in the name

3h

- Build enough water for the removal of the value only in the singing status

4h

- Change column order

2h

- Clean up the Postman columns, Select and clean up the button "Create an order for the supplier"

2h
29.12.2021, 12:39
Original comment available on version: ru

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
- Change formulas and improve between values, what is in the name
3h
- Build enough water for the removal of the value only in the singing status
4h

I have concerns about these points, I want to clarify
Will the setting of fields that show by processes in certain statuses be done as a custom item? Can I add, for example, 2 process product fields, but count them according to different statuses? Need to be able to.
According to the formulas - if there are my own points above, will I be able to make a miscalculation between them? I need to be able to.
29.12.2021, 14:13

Will the setting of fields that show by processes in certain statuses be done as a custom item? Can I add, for example, 2 process product fields, but count them according to different statuses? Need to be able to.

yes

According to the formulas - if there are my own points above, will I be able to make a miscalculation between them? I need to be able to.

yes
29.12.2021, 15:40

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment