1b.app
Link copied -

You need to add a variable Discount %

There is a field "Total discount by process"

But there is no such variable and there is no way to display the total discount in the report constructor
I ask you to modify this variable in the report designer and in the list of variables, namely:
- Total process discount
- Total discount for the process in % (to count in %)
My CPM is on lease, please modify for free.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

In which block of the report designer do you need the specified variables?
Provide a link to the report
23.09.2021, 17:32
Original comment available on version: ru

The variable is required in the report constructor block "Table of tasks/orders/projects" in "Process fields"
Link https://hte.crm-onebox.com/admin/report/designer/6/view/
24.09.2021, 17:19

- Total process discount

As I understand it, you need to calculate the ratio of the total discount to the total amount of the process in%?
Finalization of 2 specified variables will take 1 hour
27.09.2021, 16:59

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production
Administrator wrote:

- Total process discount

As I understand it, you need to calculate the ratio of the total discount to the total amount of the process in%?

Yes
Also, specify whether this variable will be displayed in the Total rows block (in the report designer), I mean the total amount of the discount, so that it counts by filtered processes. If not, please reevaluate.
Also in the summary lines block in the report designer, you need the % discount field, how to calculate (the sum of the discounts of all filtered processes) / (the sum of all filtered processes + the sum of the discounts of all filtered processes) * 100 = the average % discount of filtered processes. Please underestimate
07.10.2021, 13:12
https://qube-soft.com/ crm erp onebox qubesoft внедрение аналитика 1с интегратор Original comment available on version: ru

Also, specify whether this variable will be displayed in the Total rows block (in the report designer), I mean the total amount of the discount, so that it counts by filtered processes.

No

Also in the summary lines block in the report designer, you need the % discount field, how to calculate (the sum of the discounts of all filtered processes) / (the sum of all filtered processes + the sum of the discounts of all filtered processes) * 100 = the average % discount of filtered processes. Please underestimate

2h
07.10.2021, 13:47

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production
Administrator wrote:
Also, specify whether this variable will be displayed in the Total rows block (in the report designer), I mean the total amount of the discount, so that it counts by filtered processes.
No

+1 hour to add it there?
07.10.2021, 14:51
https://qube-soft.com/ crm erp onebox qubesoft внедрение аналитика 1с интегратор Original comment available on version: ru

+1 hour to add it there?

I indicated above the estimate of how much is needed to display this field in the Total Rows block of the report constructor, the logic there will be one calculation - similar to the process, only in the context of the totals.
07.10.2021, 15:36

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production
Administrator wrote:

+1 hour to add it there?

I indicated above the estimate of how much is needed to display this field in the Total Rows block of the report constructor, the logic there will be one calculation - similar to the process, only in the context of the totals.

Specifically, for the block of summary lines, you gave an estimate above for the field average % discount of filtered processes, and if you add the Discount amount field there, how long will it take?
07.10.2021, 15:40

Specifically, for the block of summary lines, you gave an estimate above for the field average % discount of filtered processes, and if you add the Discount amount field there, how long will it take?

then +1h
07.10.2021, 15:55

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production
Administrator wrote:

- Total process discount

Specify, the client in the description indicated that these variables would be not only in the report constructor, but also in the list of variables (in order to bring them into the process), was this taken into account in the assessment or will it be only in the constructor?
12.10.2021, 10:38

Specify, the client in the description indicated that these variables would be not only in the report constructor, but also in the list of variables (in order to bring them into the process), was this taken into account in the assessment or will it be only in the constructor?

If you refine these variables into a list of variables for processes and letters, it will take 1 hour
20.10.2021, 15:03

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment