1b.app
Link copied -

Secondary sales of boxed licenses

Max, probably the question is most likely for you.
I am periodically asked for help to sell/buy boxed licenses
1. Are there working conditions for secondary sales so that commissions can be earned?
2. how to apply and to whom in OneBox to renew the license(s)?
3. Is it possible to sell licenses of one box to different hands?
4. What are the nuances when registering for an intermediary?
Original question is available on version: ru Вячеслав Легеза

Answers:

1. Are there working conditions for secondary sales so that commissions can be earned?
2. how to apply and to whom in OneBox to renew the license(s)?
3. Is it possible to sell licenses of one box to different hands?
4. What are the nuances when registering for an intermediary?

I'll make a reservation right away: the topic will become public in a few days, as the partner forum is moving to a general forum.
---
GLOBAL:
As for the secondary license market, I don't mind, but I won't help either. OneBox's position is absolutely neutral.
If the client wants to sell his box licenses, then the contract clearly states that he can do this, but once and completely. No consent is required from OneBox, you only need to notify OneBox that the owner is now different.
Now with the details:
1. There will be no such situation that OneBox will buy licenses and then sell them to someone else.
2. Theoretically, a situation is possible when a partner buys licenses and then sells them to someone. But OneBox is out of business, it is purely an idea of a partner through his legal entity.
3. Partners who sell boxes in bulk - it is unlikely that they will buy licenses from the client, because OneBox itself provides partners with more favorable wholesale prices for boxes AND drives hundreds of leads per month for free (on the condition that they only sell OneBox).
Roughly speaking, the client can sell his boxed licenses to whomever he wants, but he will have to look for a buyer himself.
Or negotiate with OneBox distributors, but licenses will have to fuse bucks at 200 apiece.
---
Everything I wrote above is about OneBox, but not about OneBox OS.
OneBox OS has a completely different mechanism for selling boxes:
OneBox sells OneBox activation keys to distributors at wholesale prices,
distributors sell activation keys to retail customers.
An activation key is sold, and the software is given to the client's server for free and as is (AS IS).
And the client can sell his key to anyone: throw it out of his box, sell it to anyone further. And there are as many users as there are so many keys, you can even cut them off one by one from one box and register them in another. But this is done by the client itself (not OneBox).
The activation key is a crap like XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX. Like a key when installing Windows.
This key activates +1 user in the box for a period of 1 year. Then the key must be renewed for money.
There are no permanent keys.
In order for old customers to switch to OS, they need to buy activation keys for OS, which are a multiple of a year.
Until 07/01/2021 if you place an order - the key will cost $50/year,
after - approximately $120/year and only through distributors.
In order for new customers to buy an OS, you need to buy a key from a distributor,
and the rates will be something like this:
$1000-1200 first year
after - approximately $120/year and only through distributors.
28.06.2021, 20:27
Как со мной связаться - никак :)
Задавайте вопросы на форуме публично - и я отвечу.
Подробнее - https://1b.app/ru/user/11/
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment