1b.app
Link copied -

Prom - obtaining TTN marking

Нужно настроить автоматизацию с Prom?
У нас есть готовый компонент который в этом поможет! Посмотреть компонент
We have an action that imports a tn-ku from a promo

We can modify the functionality that would immediately download the 100x100 marking for the NP.
To be able to print later. For example, in files to download or add to the order in comments. How many hours is this?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. You can get any new mail tn marking by going to the tn creation tab and clicking on the desired type of marking below. It's exactly 2 clicks
10.05.2021, 10:21
Original comment available on version: ru

Sunny weather
I'll be back soon wrote:
Good afternoon. You can get any new mail tn marking by going to the tn creation tab and clicking on the desired type of marking below. It's exactly 2 clicks

The question above is not about what you wrote about.
The bottom line is how to make it so that you can receive TTN from prom.ua with prom-payment, so as not to enter manually and not pump out. If you know how to do it in 2 clicks, please show screenshots
12.05.2021, 10:30

you need not just a number, but a file so that the storekeeper has the opportunity to print it
12.05.2021, 10:31

Give an example of a process that has already imported the item number from prom
12.05.2021, 10:35

There is no process, but I saw that there is an action that imports the TTN number. But I need not just a number, but a TTN file so that the storekeeper can print it
12.05.2021, 12:17

I understand. In boxing, if the process has a TTN, you can:
1. Select the Create TTN new mail tab - 1 click
2. Click on the desired button with the desired file at the bottom right. You will be transferred to a new tab where there will be a file with TTN.
Then you can print it directly from there, save it, and so on.
12.05.2021, 12:30

Sunny weather
I'll be back soon wrote:
2. Click on the desired button with the desired file at the bottom right. You will be transferred to a new tab where there will be a file with TTN.

But this is only if the TTN is generated in the system. According to this situation - TTN is generated in the office of prom.ua And if you just insert the TTN number and try to print it, a message will appear that it is forbidden to edit TTN created by another user
14.05.2021, 13:06

therefore, I duplicate the question, we can modify the functionality that would immediately download the 100x100 marking for the NP.
To be able to print later. For example, in files to download or add to the order in comments. How many hours is this?
14.05.2021, 13:07

Volkovich Alexander wrote:

Sunny weather
I'll be back soon wrote:

But this is only if the TTN is generated in the system. According to this situation - TTN is generated in the office of prom.ua And if you just insert the TTN number and try to print it, a message will appear that it is forbidden to edit TTN created by another user

and how does ttn get to prom? Do you generate it from your office? If you generate it and insert it on the prom, then from under which office? The same cabinet must be selected in the order in the "TTN parameters" block. So that the request for obtaining information about the tn should be with the same api key as the tn was generated, otherwise you will not be allowed to download a "foreign" invoice.

Volkovich Alexander wrote:
therefore, I duplicate the question, we can modify the functionality that would immediately download the 100x100 marking for the NP.

we can take the file only from the new mail, the prom will most likely not give it to us. Those. above question needs to be answered
14.05.2021, 13:48

1) Set the action at the stage so that the tn would be pulled into the box with the prompt
2) In the process itself, go to the tab TTN new mail
3) click on print and that's it
Or you can set the action "Download ttn"
16.05.2021, 19:04

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment