1b.app
Link copied -

Urgent - PromUA actions / Import orders from XML are not processed in the minute crone

Answers:

Since yesterday, our minute kroner has generally hung up, the issue is not being resolved, they didn’t even call me back.
01.04.2021, 11:19
Original comment available on version: ru

Litvinov Alexey Nikolaevich wrote:
PromUA actions / Import orders from XML are not processed in the minute crone, orders do not enter the system

As far as I can see at the moment, the minute cron works, orders from PromUa are created in your system https://admin.uatech.pro/admin/customorder/order/?searchLine=
Check if the issue is still relevant.

Rekutin Igor Vitalievich wrote:
Since yesterday, our minute kroner has generally hung up, the issue is not being resolved, they didn’t even call me back.

Yesterday I wrote to you in the relevant topic of yours, where you did not indicate what the essence of your problem was, but only that you tried to contact the technical department directly and it did not work out for you.
If you have a problem - describe it with a topic on the forum and it will be solved. If you do not want to describe it on the forum - your right, you can use the services of paid technical support, where you can discuss the format of interaction with you.
02.04.2021, 16:28

Good afternoon, the issue is resolved, kroner worked at 14:00
04.04.2021, 16:27

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment