1b.app
Link copied -

Prom order not coming

Не приходят заказы с Prom ?
Устали от ошибок автоматизации ?
Установите последнюю версию OneBox OS - там этих ошибок нет! Установить!
Prom went down recently, and a day later they resumed work.
There are actions in automation (Fig. 1)
But now orders do not come from the promo https://sindtex.com/admin/customorder/order/
Although there are orders for prom. Is this a block due to a large number of requests?
Correct or tell me what's wrong.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon.
Questions to TP Proma. Bot protection enabled
Protection from robots You got here probably because too many requests to the site were made from your ip address per unit of time.
18.12.2021, 22:45
Original comment available on version: ru

Tasun Sergey Vladimirovich
OneBox production wrote:
Good afternoon.
Questions to TP Proma. Bot protection enabled
Protection from robots You got here probably because too many requests to the site were made from your ip address per unit of time.

Good afternoon. Maybe it's worth doing some kind of "ALARM" if, when requested, it gives out that the IP was blocked. From the category, if upon request it gives out that the IP is blocked, create a task in some kind of BP and status. For as I see this on the forum has happened more than once.
19.12.2021, 14:50

Pyatetsky Nikolai Nikolaevich
OneBox Insiders wrote:
Maybe it's worth doing some kind of "ALARM" if, when requested, it gives out that the IP was blocked.

Good afternoon.
We cannot be held responsible for the operation and availability of external resources.
As far as I understand, from what you wrote, Prom had problems, they fixed these problems and turned on protection against bots for everyone.
20.12.2021, 12:06

Tasun Sergey Vladimirovich
OneBox production wrote:

Pyatetsky Nikolai Nikolaevich
OneBox Insiders wrote:
Maybe it's worth doing some kind of "ALARM" if, when requested, it gives out that the IP was blocked.

Good afternoon.
We cannot be held responsible for the operation and availability of external resources.
As far as I understand, from what you wrote, Prom had problems, they fixed these problems and turned on protection against bots for everyone.

Yes, but at the same time, if you don’t go to the prom and don’t check, you won’t find out the reason that there are no orders in boxing. Either they really don’t exist, or they just don’t fall into boxing. Can we make some kind of trigger, what if the response from the server is "your ip block", then somehow notify in the box?
20.12.2021, 14:19

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment