1b.app
Link copied -

The setting for importing the invoice number from the socket does not work

https://adapter.crm-onebox.com/16922/ - the delivery invoice number created in the socket cabinet is not transferred to the process. on other processes, overheads were drawn.
what is the reason?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

The startup action receives from the socket those processes that have not yet received (that is, since the date of the last launch) - in practice this is the current day.
Probably you turned on the setting already in the following days after importing the processes?
01.11.2021, 16:40
Original comment available on version: ru

then you have to fix it somehow.
or set the number of days.
or make a separate action.
01.11.2021, 19:10

finalize the setting for how many days to receive orders - it will take 1 hour
02.11.2021, 17:04

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production
Administrator wrote:

finalize the setting for how many days to receive orders - it will take 1 hour

it will probably load percent and api if orders are rechecked every five minutes for 10 days
And if the action is done separately?
02.11.2021, 17:18

And if the action is done separately?

which will also receive the same orders (do the same for existing processes, but separately) ?
import action if the order exists - will update the TTN for it (if the setting is specified) and go to the next order from the issuance
02.11.2021, 17:19

which, by analogy with the promo, is launched at the stage of the process and updates the ttn specifically in this process.
02.11.2021, 17:41

which, by analogy with the promo, is launched at the stage of the process and updates the ttn specifically in this process.

I can implement such a separate action - it will take 2 hours
03.11.2021, 15:45

separate action is a good thing.
let's finish it.
for bonus hours?
03.11.2021, 16:13

Mironenko Dmitry
FLP Mironenko Dmitry wrote:
for bonus hours?

You have already used 1 bonus hour out of 2 possible
03.11.2021, 16:43
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

2 bonus hours is it per year, per month, or for any development on a first-come, first-served basis?
I've already used a lot more in a year.
03.11.2021, 16:50

Mironenko Dmitry
2 bonus hours is it per year, per month, or for any development on a first-come, first-served basis?
I've already used a lot more in a year.

currently per month
03.11.2021, 16:53
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

let's finish this tracking then
https://crm-onebox.com/ru/support/price-platforms-and-marketplaces/11690-dodelat...
and we will do a separate action next month. if no one signs up first.
and how is the month considered calendar or according to the payments of my boxing?
03.11.2021, 17:17

Mironenko Dmitry
let's finish this tracking then
https://crm-onebox.com/ru/support/price-platforms-and-marketplaces/11690-dodelat...
and we will do a separate action next month. if no one signs up first.
and how is the month considered calendar or according to the payments of my boxing?

1. revision went into work and queued - can not be changed
2. calendar
03.11.2021, 17:31

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:

I can implement such a separate action - it will take 2 hours

you can complete a separate action for the business process to transfer the TN from the outlet
necessary
- flag for prohibiting the transition to the stage if there is no TT or has not been transferred
- Ukrposhta handler support
- flag for prohibition-permission to change ttn if there is already one in the process
01.12.2021, 12:08

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
you can complete a separate action for the business process to transfer the TN from the outlet
necessary
- flag for prohibiting the transition to the stage if there is no TT or has not been transferred
- Ukrposhta handler support
- flag for prohibition-permission to change ttn if there is already one in the process

I have a process created on Friday Saturday, and we do ttn on Monday
this modification gives constant errors
02.12.2021, 12:07

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment