1b.app
Link copied -

Lost configured integration with socket

Good afternoon.
One of the previously configured integrations with Rozetka has disappeared. Stopped working on 29-08-21
It was previously located at: https://supero.crm-onebox.com/admin/shop/integrations/rozetka-integration-3/cont...
No changes were made, at first I thought that one of the employees accidentally deleted it from the system, but in the logs the last change in it was dated 03-06-21
https://supero.crm-onebox.com/admin/shop/activity/?datefrom=&dateto=&url...
Of course, I will reconfigure the integration, but it is important to understand why this happened so that there would be no such situations in the future
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

A very strange moment.
Unfortunately, it is not yet clear what steps need to be taken to make this happen.
02.09.2021, 15:59
Original comment available on version: ru

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production
Administrator wrote:
A very strange moment.
Unfortunately, it is not yet clear what steps need to be taken to make this happen.

So I can’t understand, at first I sinned against the employees, but there is no history of changes. The rest of the socket integration is in place.
I checked the logs by creating a test integration and deleting it - the deletion process is really not displayed in the logs, but in order to remove the integration you need to at least open it - and such an action is already displayed in the logs and if it was an employee, then at least I would see that he opened the integration.
Purely theoretically could fly off because of some bug in boxing?
02.09.2021, 16:42

Purely theoretically could fly off because of some bug in boxing?

I cannot say either this or the opposite - since I do not know the actions and in consequence of what this happens.
02.09.2021, 17:00

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment