1b.app
Link copied -

Feeds for price platforms

Good afternoon, I have a question about creating feeds for trading platforms.
When there is a store template from Onebox, there are no problems with creating a feed.
But when the store, for example, is on Openkart, this functionality in the system loses its relevance.
Question: is it possible to implement the formation of a link to the product with the help of Onebox, taking into account the domain of the online store.
The URL prefix of the product is taken from the product card and transferred to IM (it is identical to that on the website, since the box is the main one and everything is drawn from it). Product category alone is not enough. Example achilles-123-s-23545-r17-94v-2354517vach
And the second point is the domain. You need to substitute the domain of the site.
In such a situation, is it possible to implement the task? It would be very convenient for all IM platforms where there is no such functionality out of the box and you need to buy modules. Plus, you don't need to mo
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

I implemented everything myself using the existing functionality. Close, thank you
22.08.2021, 11:29
Original comment available on version: ua

Just tell me what is the variable for the URL prefix in the category?
22.08.2021, 13:45

Me Oleksandr wrote:
Just tell me what is the variable for the URL prefix in the category?

Where do you want to use it - in some kind of product automation action to generate the desired URL in an additional field?
23.08.2021, 12:59

I want to put in this formula to create a link for uploading to the price platform.
And please let me know in the Hotline feed, can you not select an additional product field from which you need to take the URL for uploading to this feed?
Created an additional field for products, where the link of the product on the site is written, so that it can be substituted for unloading.
23.08.2021, 13:06

Me Oleksandr wrote:
I want to put in this formula to create a link for uploading to the price platform.

Only the name of the category is available there.
It is possible to modify the variable URL of the product category there - it will take 1 hour.

Me Oleksandr wrote:
And please let me know in the Hotline feed, can you not select an additional product field from which you need to take the URL for uploading to this feed?
Created an additional field for products, where the link of the product on the site is written, so that it can be substituted for unloading.

The field must be of type "String".
23.08.2021, 13:14

thank you, but no further work is needed. I decided with the existing functionality.
23.08.2021, 13:54

and in the formation for FreeMarket, E-catalog, NADAVI, PriceNavigator, Price.ua, it is not possible to take this additional field?
23.08.2021, 15:20

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment