1b.app
Link copied -

Displaying product categories in the client's cabinet

Hello!
I already asked the question https://crm-onebox.com/en/support/other/6175-otobrazhenie-kategoriy-tovarov-v-ka... Have you already discussed the issue with the management?
Now the problem has worsened and now for correct display in the back office, in the group settings, you need to select all nested categories, even if this is the first level of nesting. Before that, only the second level and subsequent ones were not displayed.
Some time ago they fixed this problem and assured me that it is enough to select only the parent category. Now everything is back to its original state.
Categories with multi-level groupings are now almost impossible to customize. Can you make it so that it is enough to indicate only the parent category, regardless of the number of nested hierarchical levels, and only those nested categories that are not marked with a checkmark should not be displayed?
And most importantly, that the settings work constantly! How to work with the system if you
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Let's have a conversation with you on the same topic.
Moreover, you are provided with explanations and solutions in the specified topic.
08.02.2021, 17:02
Original comment available on version: ru

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:
Let's have a conversation with you on the same topic.
Moreover, you are provided with explanations and solutions in the specified topic.

Oh sure! I just didn't know how to get through to you :) I'll close this task.
08.02.2021, 17:56

Chausova Tamara wrote:
I just didn't know how to reach you :)

Patience. You will be answered as soon as there is free time)
08.02.2021, 18:05

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment