1b.app
Link copied -

Please solve the difficulty that arose earlier in another topic

Answers:

There is one caveat - do not answer in your own tasks - they are lost. Write TK and do not comment.
Your task will be looked at - this topic will be deleted
01.02.2021, 20:52
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

For comfortable work, I advise you to specify this before writing a topic.
Or when trying to leave another review.
Since I have clear mechanics:
I posted a problem, it was not answered for more than 24 hours.
I added variables to the problem to make it easier to solve.
01.02.2021, 21:38
Original comment available on version: ru

Grabovsky Alexander
Client wrote:
For comfortable work, I advise you to specify this before writing a topic.
Or when trying to leave another review.
Since I have clear mechanics:
I posted a problem, it was not answered for more than 24 hours.
I added variables to the problem to make it easier to solve.

1. answers on the forum are not regulated by time
2. if you need individual support, you can purchase it from an individual integrator: https://crm-onebox.com/ru/integrators/
01.02.2021, 23:42
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

1. How can I know about your internal rules?
2. It seems to me that it is more important for you to prove something to the client than to hear his “pain” and improve the service for the client.
My message was that I do not know your rules about what you can write once (otherwise they will not answer). And it would be logical to somehow convey this to the people that write.
I also didn't know the rules about timing.
You present the forum as those. public access support. But if a OneBox bug appears, then ask me to pay money for its solution.
I have a problem as a OneBox client. As a user, I can't solve it and I think it's a OneBox bug.
This affected the performance of my business, and as a result brought a lot of problems and losses.
As a result, as a OneBox client, I don’t even know where to turn to solve my problem and don’t know how long to wait.
For 4 years of working with OneBox, I see that you have not learned how to make a service for a client. You do not hear the client and do not want to understand what he needs. Based on this business strategy does not work, no one recommends OneBox to a friend.
02.02.2021, 09:16

And also, if we talk about the timing, then it is written in my contract that OneBox undertakes to solve the problem of system bugs within 4 working hours after the appeal.
But this, of course, does not interest you. You have internal regulations.
02.02.2021, 09:57

Alexander, good afternoon,
Don't take it as rudeness, but I'll answer right away in essence:
1. OneBox technical support through this forum is public and free, and response rates are not regulated. There is simply no other support for OneBox.
If you need technical support on other terms - please order it from integrator partners https://crm-onebox.com/ru/integrators/ for money.
2. Regarding the contract, since you raised this topic:
> And also, if we talk about the timing, then it is written in my contract that OneBox undertakes to solve the problem of system bugs within 4 working hours after the appeal.
Yes, but for OneBox CRM+ERP (version history here https://crm-onebox.com/version/)
Yes, this is such a life hack that we are forced to apply.
If you think this is rude and dishonest, then is it fair to maintain and update the system for free forever to customers who paid for it once? (it was a rhetorical question).
02.02.2021, 10:59
Как со мной связаться - никак :)
Задавайте вопросы на форуме публично - и я отвечу.
Подробнее - https://1b.app/ru/user/11/

Miroshnichenko Maxim Alexandrovich
OneBox CEO wrote:
Alexander, good afternoon,
Don't take it as rudeness, but I'll answer right away in essence:

Do not consider it rude, but you do not want to hear the client, and such values can be traced in your company for 4 years. It's a pity that the CEO of the company emphasizes this and doesn't want to hear what I'm trying to say.
And I'm only trying to help, to become better, because I like the product itself, but the service and support is the worst I have ever worked with. But I have already got into this ... and therefore, for my part, I can only draw your attention to the fact that customers are not satisfied.
My problem is the following:
* I catch a bug in the system, I don’t understand where to run and who to shout to. Since OneBox changes the terms of Tech. support and other things, without a human explanation of the conditions to customers.
* As a result, I think that by writing on the forum, someone will respond, (Since I consider this a bug in the system).
* There is no reaction on the forum - I add introductory ones to make it easier to find the cause.
* A few days later I receive a notification that I did wrong, that I wrote several times. (Explain how I was supposed to know this???)
* Proceeding from this, I draw attention to the fact that your forum algorithm is incorrectly configured, to which I receive not "Thank you for pointing this out", but an argument that I represent those incorrectly in my picture of the world. the support your salespeople were selling to me.
Please think about who you are making the product for.
Any product should be made based on the pains and needs of the client, otherwise, against the background of competitors who will improve the "Human" approach, you will lose all new and existing customers.
Maybe "Approach to the customer" is your problem in business strategy. And if the client was loyal, he himself would bring new ones to you.
And I only stumble upon those who tear their hair out, remembering contact with techies. At the same time, some people like the product itself, but the service leaves much to be desired.
02.02.2021, 13:27

Is there any chance to get a response to my requests????
Like head against the wall...
https://crm-onebox.com/en/support/stock/6254-otritsatelniy-balans-produkta-na-sk...
03.02.2021, 18:47

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment