1b.app
Link copied -

How to choose Alpha name when sending SMS through "My Events"?

Hello!
Tell me, how to choose an Alpha name when sending sms through the "My events" section? Maybe there are some settings? There is no such possibility in the send window https://prnt.sc/w6k1ef
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

It can't be done now :(
By default, the sender is used, which is the first one in the list in the specific integration setup.
21.12.2020, 09:56
Original comment available on version: ru

Gubko Alexander Sergeevich
Employee wrote:
By default, the sender is used, which is the first one in the list in the specific integration setup.

Thank you for your reply.
Perhaps there is another simple solution to my problem? Here is its essence: we are often called and asked such questions "How to get to you?", "Reset your address", etc., and we send SMS with our addresses. But in such cases, we had to create a new contact person or go to the SMS sending service.
21.12.2020, 10:56

Легеза Вячеслав iCOLOR OneBox
ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license

Yurchenko Roman Sergeevich
Client wrote:

Employee wrote:

Perhaps there is another simple solution to my problem? Here is its essence: we are often called and asked such questions "How to get to you?", "Reset your address", etc., and we send SMS with our addresses. But in such cases, we had to create a new contact person or go to the SMS sending service.

Make a BP Lead Appeal
and in it add the stage at which you will become
send SMS with a short link to the card.
The work options are:
1. The appeal entered automatically or was created by handles
2. That is, you already have a contact card
3. Go to the stage, send
How is that an option?
21.12.2020, 11:12
Вячеслав Легеза Original comment available on version: ru

Legeza Vyacheslav Valerianovich
FOP Legeza Vyacheslav Valerianovich wrote:

Yurchenko Roman Sergeevich
Client wrote:

Employee wrote:

Make a BP Lead Appeal
and in it add the stage at which you will become
send SMS with a short link to the card.
The work options are:
1. The appeal entered automatically or was created by handles
2. That is, you already have a contact card
3. Go to the stage, send
How is that an option?

Thanks for the advice. I'll try.
21.12.2020, 11:20

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment