1b.app
Link copied -

Loading categories by automatic action "Generic product import (xml/json)"

Good afternoon.
When loading products using the "Universal Products Import (xml/json)" action, the products were loaded correctly, but:
1. Categories loaded without a category tree (i.e. not taking into account the "parentid" tag)
2. Products are not linked to categories
3. Chose additional. field in the setting: "Write the name of the category in the additional field" but the category of the supplier was not registered there.
Tell me how to set up the action correctly so that the categories are loaded with nesting and the categories are tied to previously loaded products?
I did not find a full manual for this action:
Attached:
Screenshot of upload settings
YML example I'm uploading
Boxing: http://smartgroup.crm-onebox.com/
Action once per hour: "Generic Import Products (xml/json)"" (NEW SETUP)
Thanks in advance for your reply.

[file]15707[/fil
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
Category ID you also have attribute
You need to check the checkbox for the same field that searches for all spivfalls in categories
21.06.2022, 10:13
Original comment available on version: ru

Sukhanitsky Andrey
OneBox Corp.
OneBox Corp - Integrator wrote:
Category ID you also have attribute
You need to check the checkbox for the same field that searches for all spivfalls in categories

Yes, I really put the attribute and the categories were tied to the products.
Unfortunately, the categories loaded again without nesting, but that's okay - I'll fix it with my hands.
Thank you)
21.06.2022, 17:29

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Petrechko Vasily wrote:
Unfortunately, the categories loaded again without nesting, but that's okay - I'll fix it with my hands.

If you do not have anything additionally configured for categories, then they should load correctly
22.06.2022, 10:59

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment