1b.app
Link copied -

Creating an order originally deleted

Is it possible to create orders on OneBox OS and go to the page of the originally deleted order, as it was possible to do on the MVP version?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello, as far as I remember, we do not have such functionality. Why do you need this?
05.08.2021, 12:50
Original comment available on version: ru

OneBox production wrote:
Hello, as far as I remember, we do not have such functionality. Why do you need this?

When a "dummy" process immediately opens, it was previously deleted, and you can write something and save it. The order is then restored and displayed in the list.
This is necessary for managers who are talking on the phone with customers in real time and they need to fill in the information in the order right away. BUT it happens that the client simply refuses or he changes his mind, then the process can simply not be saved, it will be deleted anyway.
05.08.2021, 13:01

How did managers create such orders before? Through which specific button/window/block?
05.08.2021, 13:18

OneBox production wrote:
How did managers create such orders before? Through which specific button/window/block?

If I'm not mistaken, on the left in the menu was the item "+ Create Order"
05.08.2021, 15:07

Good afternoon! To solve your question, you need to go to the Workflows application, then find the desired BP, for example "Customer Order" and select the 1st item in the gear and check the box in the window that opens " Create process without pre-page" and Edit entry.
I think that this will be the result that you need.
05.08.2021, 15:40

Bushuev Svyatoslav Yurievich
SheBo wrote:
Good afternoon! To solve your question, you need to go to the Workflows application, then find the desired BP, for example "Customer Order" and select the 1st item in the gear and check the box in the window that opens " Create process without pre-page" and Edit entry.
I think that this will be the result that you need.

The order is created and so on in this way, but it has already been created, but it needs to be deleted initially, until the moment of saving.
10.08.2021, 05:35

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment