1b.app
Link copied -

Prohibit in the Table of Products in the fields with the drop-list type to enter values that are not in the selection options

Good afternoon!
I remember seeing such a refinement, which prohibits in the Table of Process Products in the fields with the drop-list type to enter values that are not in the selection options, but I can not find it. Tell me where is she? Thanks
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello. Maybe you mean the action for the step "Check if the value in the additional field of the process product matches the possible options" ?
09.04.2021, 16:27
Original comment available on version: ru

this is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks
Please correct the name of the action to "Check for compliance..." not so that it can be found
And also when setting the action when saving, the error is displayed and immediately flies away, there is no way to see the text. Please fix this. Video attached
Process for verification https://crm.hlr.ua/admin/customorder/fokus---brendi/1353557/edit/
09.04.2021, 17:36

Maria wrote:
Hello. Maybe you mean the action for the step "Check if the value in the additional field of the process product matches the possible options" ?

Maria, can you fix the following problem? Thanks
14.04.2021, 16:40

Shatokhina Irina wrote:

The name of the action has been corrected, the video is unfortunately not available for viewing
15.04.2021, 17:16

Maria wrote:

Shatokhina Irina wrote:

The name of the action has been corrected, the video is unfortunately not available for viewing

Thank you, I'm adding the video in a different format
15.04.2021, 17:34

If you specify a value that is not in the desired list, and click not on save, but in another place, the error does not immediately disappear
when saving, other operations are performed and they do not give an error on this and you can see OK
15.04.2021, 17:54

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment