1b.app
Link copied -

Evaluation needed: Do not fill in the field Crossed out price of the product card

Good afternoon! I created a topic https://crm-onebox.com/en/support/orders/7713-zacherknutaya-tsena-kartochki-tova... , comments are already closed there, so I duplicate it.
Need an estimate for p3 - Do not automatically fill in the Crossed out price field if the new price of the product is less than the previous one (now the previous price before recalculation is written into the crossed out (old) price)
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Add a global setting so that when recalculating prices, do not indicate the crossed out price and refactor the recalculation - it will take 3 hours
07.04.2021, 17:47
Original comment available on version: ru

Good afternoon. We confirm the assessment. You can issue an invoice.
Please note that the crossed out price field can be entered manually. It should not be deleted and rewritten during recalculation.
I also give an answer to the question https://crm-onebox.com/ru/support/telephony/7987-bag-vsplivayushchego-okna-zvonk...
The topic is closed, but I did not have time to answer.
User link https://crm.ohrana.ua/admin/shop/users/4/
Extension 902
In order to make it easy to reproduce, I turned on the setting in the binotel integration "Numbers that show incoming calls first" - 902
Log in to boxing. We call the number 050-6929444. During the voice greeting, press 902 (the call will only go to this employee.
A window pops up in the box. You may answer, you may not. The window remains on the screen. We make a second call. I did from another number. We also press 902 during the greeting. The second call window appears on the screen and starts flashing.
I can give access. You can temporarily take 902 lines to another user.
07.04.2021, 19:45

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich wrote:
Good afternoon. We confirm the assessment. You can issue an invoice.
Please note that the crossed out price field can be entered manually. It should not be deleted and rewritten during recalculation.

recalculation with the proposed setting enabled will not record anything at all in the crossed out price
invoice will be sent to you

Ptashkin Sergey wrote:
I also give an answer to the question https://crm-onebox.com/ru/support/telephony/7987-bag-vsplivayushchego-okna-zvonk...

I have fixed this issue, as soon as there is enough time - I will analyze
08.04.2021, 16:15

Thank you. We are waiting for the bill. Please do not close the topic until it is resolved.

I have fixed this issue, as soon as there is enough time - I will analyze

I draw your attention to the fact that I made settings specifically for testing, which are not comfortable for me to work with. Ready to wait, but give a deadline.
09.04.2021, 17:26

Ptashkin Sergey wrote:
I draw your attention to the fact that I made settings specifically for testing, which are not comfortable for me to work with. Ready to wait, but give a deadline.

I cannot specify when I will have enough time to analyze.
You can return the settings as you need, and when I'm ready to deal with the issue, I'll let you know.
09.04.2021, 17:30

Ptashkin Sergey wrote:
Thank you. We are waiting for the bill. Please do not close the topic until it is resolved.

System Settings :: Pricing and Availability Recalculation :: Do not update crossed out product price
14.04.2021, 13:46

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich wrote:

Ptashkin Sergey wrote:

System Settings :: Pricing and Availability Recalculation :: Do not update crossed out product price

thanks, included, check
14.04.2021, 16:38

Maxim, I ask you to clarify the problem with the call window. Can you queue her up?
15.04.2021, 00:38

Ptashkin Sergey wrote:
Maxim, I ask you to clarify the problem with the call window.

At me it is fixed, but I cannot give you any result yet.

Ptashkin Sergey wrote:
Can you queue her up?

The forum does not regulate terms. I can deal with your question only when I have time for it.
For some specific obligations, there are integrators and paid technical support.
15.04.2021, 15:02

Good afternoon. Maxim, I remind you of my problem. Let's do it for a fee, if this is only my problem.
19.05.2021, 11:13

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment