1b.app
Link copied -

How to adjust the margin in the process?

The margin in the process is calculated as follows:
"Price at which you sold to the client (change manually)" - "process discount" - "purchase price"
I also need to calculate not from the purchase price, but from the "Recommended Retail Price".
or how in general in the process you can interact with this field "Recommended retail price", in the action "Calculate and write the value in an additional field" I did not find such a field
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
The margin is calculated like this:
(Order amount (sum of all product prices) - total discount) - order purchase amount (sum of all incoming product prices)
You cannot change the formula, you can only customize it with additional fields.
I don't understand why you need a retail price?
In any scenario, the price is added to the order either from an integrated source or from the product card. And in the product card, if it works with suppliers, price lists - RRP will be set as the selling price.
27.01.2021, 20:50
Original comment available on version: ru

Sukhanitsky Andrey Vladimirovich
Grove Street Family wrote:
The margin is calculated like this:
(Order amount (sum of all product prices) - total discount) - order purchase amount (sum of all incoming product prices)
You cannot change the formula, you can only customize it with additional fields.
I don't understand why you need a retail price?
In any scenario, the price is added to the order either from an integrated source or from the product card. And in the product card, if it works with suppliers, price lists - RRP will be set as the selling price.

The bottom line is that the LC will be designed for dropshipping.
The product card shows "purchase price" - only for us, "retail price" - for dropshippers.
And when placing an order in the personal account, a dropshipper indicates at what price he sold the goods to the client, and his income is considered as "the price at which he sold" - "retail price"
Counting is correct in LC
But with these products and prices in the process in the margin field, I get a different value, since at the end it is not the retail price that is taken away, but the purchase price
27.01.2021, 20:55

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
The order in the admin panel is for you, not for the dropper. Make an additional field in which the dropper's earnings will be displayed and add it to the account, instead of the standard margin.
Your margin is the difference between the customer price and the purchase price. Margin does not include costs, it is not net income.
Profit should be calculated already in the reports, for example: Add a process table, total lines in the constructor, and calculate the amount of orders - the dropper's earnings - other expenses in them.
27.01.2021, 21:02

Sukhanitsky Andrey Vladimirovich
Grove Street Family wrote:
The order in the admin panel is for you, not for the dropper. Make an additional field in which the dropper's earnings will be displayed and add it to the account, instead of the standard margin.
Your margin is the difference between the customer price and the purchase price. Margin does not include costs, it is not net income.
Profit should be calculated already in the reports, for example: Add a process table, total lines in the constructor, and calculate the amount of orders - the dropper's earnings - other expenses in them.

Understood thanks
27.01.2021, 21:04

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment