1b.app
Link copied -

OS - List bug

Open the list of processes. Change the list to display CRM. We exit the application. We open the application again - the list is empty, but if you click on the CRM display again, then the processes appear. Correct please.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

not a bug
settings in CRM display statuses to display
16.03.2022, 10:36
Original comment available on version: ru

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
OneBox CTO wrote:
not a bug

Everything is set up, statuses are enabled. I don’t know where else to change something so that the display immediately opens as it should
16.03.2022, 10:56

Kornev Mikhail
Ergo wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
OneBox CTO wrote:
not a bug

Everything is set up, statuses are enabled. I don’t know where else to change something so that the display immediately opens as it should

then go through the CRM application
if you enter through tasks initially, then you need to specify in the filter which BP to display
16.03.2022, 11:10

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
OneBox CTO wrote:

Kornev Mikhail
Ergo wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
OneBox CTO wrote:
not a bug

if you enter through tasks initially, then you need to specify in the filter which BP to display

watch the video again please:
if you open an application from the desktop with the CRM display type already enabled, then "there are no processes." but if you click on the CRM view, they will start to appear.
Why is this species included in this list at all if it does not work correctly?
16.03.2022, 12:24

Kornev Mikhail
Ergo wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
OneBox CTO wrote:

Kornev Mikhail
Ergo wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
OneBox CTO wrote:
not a bug

if you open an application from the desktop with the CRM display type already enabled, then "there are no processes." but if you click on the CRM view, they will start to appear.

read my post again
18.03.2022, 11:00

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
OneBox CTO wrote:

Kornev Mikhail
Ergo wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
OneBox CTO wrote:

Kornev Mikhail
Ergo wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
OneBox CTO wrote:
not a bug

read my post again

I don't really understand what you mean.
You say that you need to select business processes in the filter on the left. But something is wrong here, because just by clicking on the CPM display, the processes begin to be displayed.
https://youtu.be/Rw30DSIe-7A
Video link
18.03.2022, 13:10

there is a different logic
18.03.2022, 19:08

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
OneBox CTO wrote:
there is a different logic

:)
:(
19.03.2022, 08:43

How can I remove some items from the display list? Because I am not satisfied with such an answer and such work of applications, where 'such logic'. It's better to turn it off completely. Is there any way to edit this list?
20.03.2022, 09:08

Kornev Mikhail
Ergo wrote:
How can I remove some items from the display list? Because I am not satisfied with such an answer and such work of applications, where 'such logic'. It's better to turn it off completely. Is there any way to edit this list?

you can delete these applications and then they will disappear from there
03.04.2022, 13:30

the opening logic has been changed - you can see, I think it has become more convenient
21.04.2022, 07:00

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox Corp.
OneBox CTO wrote:
the opening logic has been changed - you can see, I think it has become more convenient

works great on desktop now. and on the smartphone as it was and remained. Do I need to reinstall the application on my smartphone for the updates to take effect? (if so, it's awkward)
21.04.2022, 14:31

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment