1b.app
Link copied -

disable the required field ""name"

In the CPM application when creating a new PSU
A window pops up in which you must fill in the required field "TITLE"

question:
How can I disable this field?
or how to remove this pop-up window altogether, so that the 1st stage of the BP starts immediately?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Olmonic Olmonic
Інтегратор OneBox
Personal license

Zakharyugin Yury Olegovich
Client wrote:
In the CPM application when creating a new PSU
A window pops up in which you must fill in the required field "TITLE"

question:
How can I disable this field?
or how to remove this pop-up window altogether, so that the 1st stage of the BP starts immediately?

You need to be logged into the Workflow app. Find the process from the screenshot "Customer Order", open it, click on the gear in the upper right corner and go to the Workflow edit tab. In the open tab, check the box "Create a process without a preliminary page".
You can remove the required fields when creating a process in the same way, but in the "Add Form" tab
13.10.2021, 12:20
Інтегратор CRM+ERP. Компания Olmonic Original comment available on version: ru

to the Workflow edit tab. In the open tab, check the box "Create a process without a preliminary page" . I have this checkbox, I saw it, but it does not work in the CPM application
https://prnt.sc/1vyz0i8
13.10.2021, 13:08
Original comment available on version: ru

Olmonic Olmonic
Інтегратор OneBox
Personal license

Zakharyugin Yuri Olegovich wrote:
to the Workflow edit tab. In the open tab, check the box "Create a process without a preliminary page" . I have this checkbox, I saw it, but it does not work in the CPM application
https://prnt.sc/1vyz0i8

Try removing the required fields when creating the process. Tab "Add form" and add the fields that you need to display.
And when creating an Order not in the CRM application, but in the BP itself when creating an Order, does it open without a preliminary page?
13.10.2021, 15:31

https://prnt.sc/1vzvj2b
you just need to add a settings icon for the admin so that you can quickly get where you need to.
13.10.2021, 17:30

[
And when creating an Order not in the CRM application, but in the BP itself when creating an Order, does it open without a preliminary page?

yes, when creating in the BP itself, this pop-up window does not open from the start, but a new BP starts.
but I don't use it because it doesn't display Kanban processes for me...
writes on yellow ""Choose a business process!""
I still don't know where to choose it

Morozova Olesya
Olmonic - FOP MOROZOVA O.P.
Client
Olmonic wrote:
Tab "Add form" and add the fields that you need to display.

did so, it turned out to display one optional field, you can just click on ...
15.10.2021, 21:24

Kornev Mikhail
Client
Ergo wrote:

you just need to add a settings icon for the admin so that you can quickly get where you need to.

I don’t have a button there, I drove nothing with the mouse, it’s not active ..
15.10.2021, 21:26

Olmonic Olmonic
Інтегратор OneBox
Personal license
In the CRM application, there is a gear in the upper right corner. Click on it and in the Displayed processes tab, select those processes that you want to show.
16.10.2021, 10:45

I chose here

kanban is displayed in CRM, but in the BP itself "Customer Order" is not displayed is not displayed
16.10.2021, 11:12

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment