1b.app
Link copied -

The filter does not work correctly, extra statuses

The filter does not work correctly, shows the status "Failed to write off the goods" - although I did not select it,
Here is a link to filtering http://surl.li/avluf
Please fix it, or tell me what to do to filter it correctly, I don’t need this status in the list, but it pops up
Screenshot also attached
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Your problem is that you are filtering with a filter that says "Filters business processes that were in the selected stage in the given time interval"
And the specified process was on the 17th in one of the selected statuses
The filter you need is a little higher, above it there is also a checkmark " Consider passed stages" - here it will filter the current statuses of processes without specifying this checkbox
17.09.2021, 14:58
Original comment available on version: ru

According to the filter above, I can’t select exactly those orders that yesterday moved to the status I need, In that filter they show all orders in this status, I don’t need everything, I only need for yesterday that moved
17.09.2021, 15:01

According to the filter above, I can’t select exactly those orders that yesterday moved to the status I need, In that filter they show all orders in this status, I don’t need everything, I only need for yesterday that moved

Filter by the above filter (which is now) for yesterday
If you also need those that are now in certain statuses - combine filters
17.09.2021, 15:13

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment