1b.app
Link copied -

delete products, remove unnecessary pictures

1. How to permanently delete old/unnecessary goods from the boxing system? And then I deleted one product for the test, but it still remained in the global search, as well as a large number of old deleted products. All this takes up space. I need only relevant products - the rest must be removed completely from the system.
2. Only one photo is needed in the product card. How to remove extra pictures? And how can I make it so that only one photo is parsed when uploading new products?
Thanks in advance for a productive detailed answer!
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Olmonic
Інтегратор OneBox
Personal license

Alexander Sklyarov wrote:
1. How to permanently delete old/unnecessary goods from the boxing system? And then I deleted one product for the test, but it still remained in the global search, as well as a large number of old deleted products. All this takes up space. I need only relevant products - the rest must be removed completely from the system.
2. Only one photo is needed in the product card. How to remove extra pictures? And how can I make it so that only one photo is parsed when uploading new products?
Thanks in advance for a productive detailed answer!

Hello!
1. Section Automation - Automatic actions once a day. Add block "Clear data about uninstalled products"
2. By what action do you load goods into the Box?
30.08.2021, 12:31
Інтегратор CRM+ERP. Компания Olmonic Original comment available on version: ru

What action do you use to load goods into the Box? - Products > Products list > Import products - I fill in the excel file , two columns (ian in the article, product name in the name).
30.08.2021, 14:22
Original comment available on version: ru

Commentary is available in ru and not yet translated to the current language.
30.08.2021, 14:26

Olmonic
Інтегратор OneBox
Personal license

What action do you use to load goods into the Box? - Products > Products list > Import products - I fill in the excel file , two columns (ian in the article, product name in the name).

1.In this thread https://crm-onebox.com/en/support/online-stores/9062-konsultatsiya-po-zagruzke-i... the same issue was discussed. Need revision 1 hour from developers
2. In order for the product card to display only the main image, you need to configure the product card interface by removing the "Additional image" field
30.08.2021, 15:00

1. "Refining will take 1 hour so that you can select the main image and additional images separately."
We don't have to choose anything. We just need to load only one main product photo by default and that's it. If the main photo has changed, then in the box so that it changes, if it's too difficult, then, if necessary, I can manually update/change the product photo.
Question. How to make only one main photo of the product loaded by default?
2. If I now remove the "Additional image" field in the interface, then additional photos will remain in the boxing database, but will disappear from the interface - right? And what will it give me? I need to free the database from all additional photos! Question. How to remove additional photos from all products?
30.08.2021, 15:54

Olmonic
Інтегратор OneBox
Personal license
Product images can be removed: Automation - Automatic actions once a day. Action "Delete unused images".
How to load the main photo with Opencart by default is described in the link that I attached earlier.
30.08.2021, 16:26

That is, if I first remove the "additional images" from the interface, and then select the "Delete unused images" action, will all additional images be deleted?
Tell me, I went to - I get an empty interface . How to remove the "Additional image" field if there is nothing here?
Your quotes "How to load the default main photo from Opencart is described in the link I attached earlier." - sorry, please show me, I re-read all the correspondence and did not see how to upload only the main photo by default.
30.08.2021, 16:37

Olmonic
Інтегратор OneBox
Personal license

That is, if I first remove the "additional images" from the interface, and then select the "Delete unused images" action, will all additional images be deleted?
Tell me, I went to - I get an empty interface . How to remove the "Additional image" field if there is nothing here?
Your quotes "How to load the default main photo from Opencart is described in the link I attached earlier." - sorry, please show me, I re-read all the correspondence and did not see how to upload only the main photo by default.

1. The interface is configured by adding blocks. By default, the entire product card interface is a system interface. To make it more convenient to edit the interface, I can advise you to open a card of any product in the tab next to it, and in the second tab add blocks as they are specified in the system itself and simply do not add an additional image.
2. This question can be raised as a separate topic to the developers. So that they add the automatic action "Import products from Opencart" to the integration to load the main image. As it was said in the link "the main photo is stored in product -> image
and additional photos are stored in product_image" (c)
30.08.2021, 16:51

Everything is clear with the first paragraph about interface blocks. Thanks a lot.
-------------
Question. That is, if I first remove "additional images" from the interface, and then select the "Delete unused images" action, then all additional images will be deleted from the box database?
-------------
You said "How to load the main photo by default with Opencart is described in the link I attached earlier." - Nothing of the kind is described there, there is no solution. As it was said in the link "the main photo is stored in product -> image, and additional photos are stored in product_image" - this is about the opencart database - how can this help me set up the box to load the main image?
30.08.2021, 17:16

Olmonic
Інтегратор OneBox
Personal license

Everything is clear with the first paragraph about interface blocks. Thanks a lot.
-------------
Question. That is, if I first remove "additional images" from the interface, and then select the "Delete unused images" action, then all additional images will be deleted from the box database?
-------------
You said "How to load the main photo by default with Opencart is described in the link I attached earlier." - Nothing of the kind is described there, there is no solution. As it was said in the link "the main photo is stored in product -> image, and additional photos are stored in product_image" - this is about the opencart database - how can this help me set up the box to load the main image?

Once a day, images and copies of images (thumbs) that are not used in the system will be physically deleted. Deleting product images from the Boxing database requires action on the part of the developers.
To ensure that only the main image of the product from Opencart is loaded by default, a revision from the developers is needed.
Post again your second question of this thread "2. Only one photo is needed in the product card. How to remove extra pictures? And how to make only one photo parsed when loading new products?" to the forum.
30.08.2021, 17:59

"Once a day, images and copies of images (thumbs) that are not used in the system will be physically deleted. To remove product images from the Box database, actions are needed from the developers."
The main thing for me is that the volume of used space in my account has decreased. If images and copies of images (thumbs) that are not in use on the system are physically deleted once a day, will my usable space decrease?
30.08.2021, 18:54

Olmonic
Інтегратор OneBox
Personal license

"Once a day, images and copies of images (thumbs) that are not used in the system will be physically deleted. To remove product images from the Box database, actions are needed from the developers."
The main thing for me is that the volume of used space in my account has decreased. If images and copies of images (thumbs) that are not in use on the system are physically deleted once a day, will my usable space decrease?

Yes, shrink and clear
30.08.2021, 19:19

Olmonic
Інтегратор OneBox
Personal license
Alexander! Did you manage to resolve the issue on this ticket?
31.08.2021, 20:57

There just wasn't time.
31.08.2021, 22:48

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment