1b.app
Link copied -

Product filtering, adding an OS order

Interested in a few points regarding adding an item to the cart (when placing a new order)
1. How to make it so that the product would first be issued by 100% match, and then those products where the given name is present will be displayed. that now everything gives out in a chaotic order.
2. How can I set up automatic hiding of the list of products after adding one of them in the "Search products" block on the order page?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Andrey wrote:
1. How to make it so that the product would first be issued by 100% match, and then those products where the given name is present will be displayed. that now everything gives out in a chaotic order.

Specify with a link where you are adding - in the order creation pop-up or through the product search block inside the process?

Andrey wrote:
2. How can I set up automatic hiding of the list of products after adding one of them in the "Search products" block on the order page?

as far as I remember - there is no such possibility, it needs to be finalized - it will take 1 hour
18.08.2021, 16:15
Original comment available on version: ru

in the product search block (on the order page), also in the "Products" section of the general search
18.08.2021, 16:31

Andrey wrote:
in the product search block (on the order page), also in the "Products" section of the general search

By default, the system sorts products by name (ascending).
For full-text search, depending on relevance and functionality used.
19.08.2021, 15:49

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment