1b.app
Link copied -

Availability statuses

We are passing values for the product from the additional product field "Product availability status"
The integrator did this setting, so not knowing what he was doing, there was a difficulty.
In the product status directory https://etg.crm-onebox.com/admin/shop/custom/object/directory/2/
there is a list of statuses. The integrator then configured the transfer of these values
I want to add transmission of these two more.
I added it to the guide. but they are not displayed on the site, just nothing is displayed in the "Availability status" field, the field becomes empty. Where and what needs to be done so that the site understands what kind of status value is being transferred to it, since I now understand that there is no correspondence between the values in Box and on the site.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. Based on what I see in your opencart, the same statuses with id 9 and 10 should be added. So that opencart can find the desired status by this id. Those. you need to go to the opencart settings and add the same statuses (missing) as on the screenshots
24.12.2021, 15:16
Original comment available on version: ru

Opencart settings - is it in the MySQL database to look at?
24.12.2021, 15:27

If yes, tell me what exactly should I look for there? Since there are a lot of tables. I don’t know how to understand which table these values are transferred to.
24.12.2021, 15:29

No, you have to configure a list of available statuses somewhere in the guardian's admin panel. No need to go to the base
24.12.2021, 15:35

Well, I already found it in the database)))))
But in the admin panel I see only order statuses. I will look for
24.12.2021, 15:48

As far as I can see, IDs converge, i.e. you can not search in the admin panel. Look at the product what id statuses are, if 9 or 10 then everything should be fine on the site
24.12.2021, 15:50

Ty, I don’t understand, I see these statuses in the product. Why exactly these 2 last ones that I added are not displayed on the site ... I will contact the programmer. Thank you!
24.12.2021, 15:52

perhaps the engine cached some of the information, try resetting the cache in the opencart admin panel and then write to the programmer if it doesn’t help
24.12.2021, 15:59

I wrote to the programmer, nothing to do with the cache. Here is what he replied.
Let's look at the product https://etg.crm-onebox.com/admin/shop/products/8175/edit/
Status "Syant out of production"
In the opencart for this product, the following is
programmer remarks "The product does not have a status. So the cant from the CRM side, the status is not filled" and also "Well, OpenCart, then what if these products have a status of 0 if they are not on the warehouse. There are two statuses -
First - on and off
The second one is shown when the item is on but the quantity is 0"
I do not quite understand what is the problem? it turns out that for one warehouse value "0" we have several statuses "Waiting", "Out of production" and "Out of stock". And opencart does not understand what status to assign in this case, or what ??
In any case, he says that the problem is 100% in the transfer of data from the CRM. value is either there or it isn't. In this case it is not
06.01.2022, 12:20

Father Frost
OneBox production wrote:
As far as I can see, IDs converge, i.e. you can not search in the admin panel. Look at the product what id statuses are, if 9 or 10 then everything should be fine on the site

I proceeded from the fact that you replied to this message and confirmed that the products have statuses.

Krisanova Natalia wrote:
Ty, I don’t understand, I see these statuses in the product.

On the screenshots from the last message, you can see that there are statuses, i.e. you misled me.
We take the product https://etg.crm-onebox.com/admin/shop/products/8175/edit/ the status code in the opencart is not filled in, accordingly, 0 flies to the opencart, from the side of the code I don't see any problems with the system. From the side of filling in the data, they are clearly there.
06.01.2022, 12:54

I see the setting in product automation
I also see that if you click on the "Code_in_opencart" field, the value opens, which corresponds to the code in the directory
Where is the mistake? This was set up by the integrator, I can't figure out why the value in the "Code in opencart" field is not displayed in the line.
10.01.2022, 14:32

1. I don't see any value in the formula
2. This action is triggered only if the stock status is not selected, i.e. not on all products. It is necessary to CLEAR the data in the additional field and not to write them there. Try to look for another automation action, the current one clearly only clears the data and does not fill
11.01.2022, 09:28

Here is the setting for copying the value from the directory in the additional field
And the condition is triggered. My question was - why is the value displayed in the field like this
those. only if you click on the field. If you don't click, the default value is - empty.
What could be the reason?
12.01.2022, 11:27

Your field value is empty. In the selection, there is simply no way to select an empty value, so the first available value is highlighted
12.01.2022, 14:03

No, it is the value that is highlighted, the code of which corresponds to the status of the availability of goods. That's just the point, I change the status - value changes.
Can you point me where to look? Since I do not quite understand the essence of technical support, if I ask a question, and they answer me in riddles ....
12.01.2022, 14:27

1. It is highlighted because it is the ONLY one in the list. It is the only one there because you probably have directories (or additional fields) connected to each other and boxing filters the values of one field of the directory based on another
2. I sent you above: you need to look at why the action, when saving one additional field, does not record the value of another
3. I am not an employee of any technical support, you probably confused this public forum with some other site.
12.01.2022, 15:15

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment