1b.app
Link copied -

Configuring category description transfer

Good afternoon. Help set up the transfer "Category Description" from Boxing to Opencart.
Goods are transferred by the action "Upload products/categories/filters/characteristics to opencart (via database)"
The description of the category is not transmitted but is overwritten in the opencart. How to make something it would not be overwritten or transmitted?
Opencart 2-language. Only the Russian language is overwritten, which is the default in Boxing.
In the upload there is a checkbox "Do not overwrite seo categories if it is not filled in OneBox" - I tried to put it - it does not help
There is also a setting "Export settings for additional category fields"
I created an additional category field and tried several options:
"Select the table whose field you want to fill" - category_description
"Name of the column to be filled in opencart" - tried "description", "description1", "description(1)", "d
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello, do you have the same categories in box and opencart with the same id?
The fact is that the action when searching for categories uses the setting "Use product id in the box, instead of External id (recommended for passing to opencart that does not yet have products)", which is enabled in the action.
Give an example of a category from boxing and opencart that has this situation.
30.12.2021, 14:02
Original comment available on version: ru

Good afternoon. Yes, the id's are the same, since everything was loaded into a clean opencart.
It occurs in all categories.
https://lucky-john.com.ua/
I can give access to opencart.
01.01.2022, 19:47
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment