1b.app
Link copied -

Answers:

Hello. There is no functionality to edit the template itself. There is a functionality for changing the grid for the template. You can also write the css / js you need to modify pages through the code insertion block
27.10.2021, 11:52
Original comment available on version: ru

Good afternoon. Not correctly expressed. Can you activate the ability to change the grid?
27.10.2021, 11:59

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license

Grabovoi Pavel Anatolievich
Client wrote:
Good afternoon. Not correctly expressed. Can you activate the ability to change the grid?

/admin/shop/grid/template/maker/
did you try that? also in the skin side has its own layout, for example Main template /admin/shop/grid/template/
27.10.2021, 12:03

Client wrote:

As it turned out, you have a store on the shop module - it does not have the ability to change the page layout
27.10.2021, 12:06

Derkach Dmytriy
OneBox production
Employee wrote:

Client wrote:

As it turned out, you have a store on the shop module - it does not have the ability to change the page layout

But initially when the box was bought, this template was also bought
And I was told that it would be possible to enable editing at any time. But when enabled, I will need to spend a lot of time on the initial setup and placing blocks on each page.
Now the time has appeared, or rather, there is a need to change the placement of blocks.
27.10.2021, 12:15

I think you should contact your manager to get this turned on.
27.10.2021, 12:19

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment