1b.app
Link copied -

Onebox and opencart integration with PHP 7.3

I ask for advice on the integration of onebox and the site on opencart, at the moment the site is based on PHP 5.4. When you translate the site to PHP 7.3, the integration stops working. What could be the reason and how to fix it?
My box http://box.smart-gadget.club/
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. Perhaps the onebox module or the opencart api uses functions removed in 7.3 or does not work for another reason. For our part, we can go to your ftp and print the API authorization and requests for receiving orders and uploading photos. It will take about 2 hours to finish
28.09.2021, 17:33
Original comment available on version: ru

Isn't this an out-of-the-box integration that should work without modification?)
28.09.2021, 23:50

This is an integration out of the box that should work without modifications. As you can see, this happens before you change the php version on the server. Without prints, I can't tell whose code is not suitable for the php 7.3 version - the opencart itself or the boxing module. You can find it out yourself or use our services.
25.10.2021, 11:32

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment