1b.app
Link copied -

Forum improvement suggestion

Good afternoon!
Please consider my proposal to improve the forum in terms of points.
Now the balance of questions is replenished only when - the author of the request marks the correct answer. Yes, I think that this is the right decision: I decided to help - well done, get a "bun"!
But the forum often raises questions related to investing in the system (finalization of new functionality). In my opinion, it was right to give one point to the author of such a question in cases where he pays for such a revision, and OneBox implements it.
What do you say about this?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Yurchenko Roman Sergeevich wrote:
But the forum often raises questions related to investing in the system (finalization of new functionality). In my opinion, it was right to give one point to the author of such a question in cases where he pays for such a revision, and OneBox implements it.

Roman Sergeevich, good afternoon!
1. Next week the site will be updated and OneBox OS beta will be available, and the mechanism with points on the forum will be temporarily disabled.
2. When a client orders a revision and pays for it, OneBox does not earn anything from this, the money goes directly to the integrator who filed the revision. At the same time, the forum pays for OneBox. Therefore, in the current model, we cannot "account points for improvements on the forum."
OneBox makes money only on the cloud and boxes, and that's it (and this very moment is unlikely to change).
12.06.2021, 18:11
Как со мной связаться - никак :)
Задавайте вопросы на форуме публично - и я отвечу.
Подробнее - https://1b.app/ru/user/11/
Original comment available on version: ru

Miroshnichenko Maxim Alexandrovich
OneBox CEO wrote:

1. Next week the site will be updated and OneBox OS beta will be available, and the mechanism with points on the forum will be temporarily disabled.
2. When a client orders a revision and pays for it, OneBox does not earn anything from this, the money goes directly to the integrator who filed the revision. At the same time, the forum pays for OneBox. Therefore, in the current model, we cannot "account points for improvements on the forum."
OneBox makes money only on the cloud and boxes, and that's it (and this very moment is unlikely to change).

For a forum topic about bugs, points are deducted, although they should be awarded for a found bug.
For a topic about improving Boxing, points are also written off.
Boxing cool "encourages" for the fact that users help him develop.
It is clear when points are deducted for simple questions about the functionality or about something incomprehensible in the operation of the system...
14.06.2021, 09:20

OneBox CEO wrote:

And then there are questions that other users could answer, not just those in the Boxing department; therefore, the fact that there is a limit on asking questions severely limits the ability of users.
P.s. can you try the beta version?
14.06.2021, 13:21

I understand your dissatisfaction that you, as a user, cannot ask questions as much as you want and at any time.
I would be happy to remove all restrictions on questions altogether, but in one scenario: when creating a question, there will be a checkmark "I understand that no one is obliged to answer me here and I don’t have any claims that they don’t answer / don’t help me and I won’t have in the future "(perhaps the wording is rude, but the essence conveys incredibly accurately :)
PS: you can.
14.06.2021, 13:48

OneBox CEO wrote:
I understand your dissatisfaction that you, as a user, cannot ask questions as much as you want and at any time.
I would be happy to remove all restrictions on questions altogether, but in one scenario: when creating a question, there will be a checkmark "I understand that no one is obliged to answer me here and I don’t have any claims that they don’t answer / don’t help me and I won’t have in the future "(perhaps the wording is rude, but the essence conveys incredibly accurately :)
PS: you can.

Where can I report found bugs / inconveniences of the beta version if my forum is blocked?
14.06.2021, 14:23

Not blocked.
All restrictions on questions have now been temporarily lifted.
For how long, I don't know yet.
14.06.2021, 14:52

OneBox CEO wrote:
All restrictions on questions have now been temporarily lifted.

It doesn't look like the restrictions have been lifted.
14.06.2021, 14:57

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment