1b.app
Link copied -

Weird end message

In my Onebox OS, it says "It is necessary to renew Onebox, 4 days left until the end", although there is no reason for this. How to fix it?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Roman, good afternoon! Your box was deleted and restored several times, so the billing date appeared in it and this notification is based on it.
Please note that if you do not log in for 5 days, it will be deleted. It will be possible to restore, but already at the rate for the data.
In order to keep the free plan, under the old conditions, you need to log in to the system
29.11.2021, 10:48
Original comment available on version: ru

I go into this box of mine every day. Since I am now studying on the same course, I come here every day. I don't understand why my box was deleted and restored several times. I didn't see it. And if so, I do not understand the reason for this.
29.11.2021, 15:00

Since the creation of this vanbox, I go there every day
29.11.2021, 15:02

Koval Roman Yuriyovich wrote:
I go into this box of mine every day. Since I am now studying on the same course, I come here every day. I don't understand why my box was deleted and restored several times. I didn't see it. And if so, I do not understand the reason for this.

the system was removed and restored in October, more than a month ago
on a free tariff, deletion is possible if you do not enter the box for 5 days
now your system is working, it is on a free tarfi, the notification about the need to renew will disappear tomorrow
29.11.2021, 15:04

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment