1b.app
Link copied -

Critical issue with Facebook Lead Ads Forms

Нужно настроить Facebook Lead Ads Forms?
Воздайте топик на нашем форуме и там опишите задачу! - партнеры-интеграторы с радостью вам помогут Создать топик
Dear OneBox users,
We are officially announcing that last night all Facebook Lead Ads Forms users lost their integration with the LeadForm API.
If you are using automatic actions to upload leads from Facebook forms to OneBox, then these actions have stopped working at the moment.
Official reason: a bug on the side of facebook'a.
Facebook has changed the logic of the lead forms, and its API has started to give out emptiness.
We are not alone in this problem:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/66362862/facebook-api-suddenly-empty-leads-r...
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/66350255/facebook-leads-retrieval-issue-usin...
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/65853832/facebook-graph-api-data-returns-nul...
Unfortunately, we can't fix this problem because it's on Facebook's side, there's just no working API that allows you to download leads automatically.
We sent an official request to Facebook, but have not received a response yet.
At the
Original question is available on version: ru Как со мной связаться - никак :)
Задавайте вопросы на форуме публично - и я отвечу.
Подробнее - https://1b.app/ru/user/11/

Answers:

Thank you for your prompt response, we look forward to...
25.02.2021, 12:16
Original comment available on version: ru

Thank you.
And this does not apply to Messenger, only Leads?
25.02.2021, 12:52

Thank you.
And this does not apply to Messenger, only Leads?

Leads only. As for messenger, we don't know any problems yet (although knowing how much facebook likes to break everything, it's possible that he's next :)
25.02.2021, 13:01
Как со мной связаться - никак :)

Update:
received an official response from facebook that from now on, in order to receive leads via the API, a special permission is needed leads_retrieval. To get it, your Facebook application must pass a full moderation and you must describe exactly how you will use the received leads.
In my humble opinion, this is a hell of a hemorrhagic. Not only do you need to confirm the company (statutory documents of the legal entity, sole proprietorships do not roll), but also write down all the privacy policies for them, give the contacts of the person responsible for the GDPR, officially register the business messenger and Ad Accounts for your legal entity, and only after that you will be given everything leads_retrieval, and that's not a fact.
Of the alternative options right now:
1. upload leads by hand, we will add the ability to upload Facebook's CSV file this week.
2. use Zapier for integration (they didn't ban him) or similar software.
3. we will try to negotiate with facebook for native integration with leads ads.
28.02.2021, 12:16

Update:
we passed moderation and got Facebook Advanced Access to get leads.
Most likely, in the next 1-2 weeks, a regular application will appear inside OneBox, which will allow you to receive leads from Facebook Lead Forms >> OneBox without any hassle with tokens.
Thx for your patience, stay tuned.
06.03.2021, 13:14

Miroshnichenko Maxim Alexandrovich
OneBox CEO wrote:
Update:
we passed moderation and got Facebook Advanced Access to get leads.
Most likely, in the next 1-2 weeks, a regular application will appear inside OneBox, which will allow you to receive leads from Facebook Lead Forms >> OneBox without any hassle with tokens.
Thx for your patience, stay tuned.

Maxim, tell me, has the issue of importing Lidoa from Facebook been resolved? Thanks
27.03.2021, 11:52

Duboviy Bogdan wrote:
Maxim, tell me, has the issue of importing Lidoa from Facebook been resolved? Thanks

We have already learned how to fill in leads from facebook, but so far we have some difficulty: I (Maxim Miroshnichenko) must be the administrator of the facebook page in order for leads to be filled.
The application through which we have passed moderation cannot be installed by other users yet (facebook forbids). To do this, you need to fulfill a bunch of not-so-formal requirements, such as filing a site for an application, officially linking the EU registry, then re-pass moderation.
I think 2-4 weeks and we will overcome this problem.
27.03.2021, 22:09

Miroshnichenko Maxim Alexandrovich
OneBox CEO wrote:

Duboviy Bogdan wrote:

We have already learned how to fill in leads from facebook, but so far we have some difficulty: I (Maxim Miroshnichenko) must be the administrator of the facebook page in order for leads to be filled.
The application through which we have passed moderation cannot be installed by other users yet (facebook forbids). To do this, you need to fulfill a bunch of not-so-formal requirements, such as filing a site for an application, officially linking the EU registry, then re-pass moderation.
I think 2-4 weeks and we will overcome this problem.

Max, thanks for your reply! Are looking forward to
29.03.2021, 10:32

We are ready to try to fulfill the requirements on our own, tell me what exactly needs to be done, or do we just have to wait for now?
08.04.2021, 10:15

Good afternoon, Maxim Alexandrovich!
Can you tell me how the solution to the problem with Facebook Lead Ads Forms is going?
Any understanding of the timing?
Thanks in advance for your reply.
14.05.2021, 12:50

Hello, any news on a solution?
10.06.2021, 14:36

16.06.2021, 12:41

we've had a problem since January...
16.06.2021, 14:02

Since February...
16.06.2021, 14:02

Instructions on how to fix the problem with Facebook Lead Ads,
see files 0 to 10.
In general, the picture is:
- create an app in developers.facebook.com and configure it
- create requests for leads_retrival + page_show_ads + page_manage_ads
- in all requests we write an explanation that you want to receive leads in CRM OneBox, with which facebook does not have regular integration
- where they ask for a video - we just do a screen recording where we show the lead form on the screen, and then CRM in which there is a list of leads, you go into the lead and see his card (actually everything)
- send a request for moderation
- issuing a token. When moderation is over, this token will work forever.
18.06.2021, 22:44

Did everyone succeed?
Am I the only one so cross-armed who still doesn’t get leads to boxing?
What am I doing wrong?
Help anyone!
24.06.2021, 17:39

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Lisenko Oleksandr wrote:
Did everyone succeed?
Am I the only one so cross-armed who still doesn’t get leads to boxing?
What am I doing wrong?
Help anyone!

and what doesn't work?
24.06.2021, 17:53

Sukhanitsky Andrey
Integrator
Premium partner
Integrator CRM wrote:
and what doesn't work?

I did everything according to the instructions:
Created a new application.
Got permission leads_retrieval
Generated a token
Registered all the data in the box (both in integration and in automation), but the leads never arrive
When forming a request from another topic, it gives an error
Although, the form definitely exists and is active
Also, I noticed that the term of the token is 2 months, and not eternity, as it was written above

I turned off unnecessary automations so as not to get out of the limit of 200 hits per hour, although I don’t understand how I can collect leads from several forms?
What am I doing wrong?
24.06.2021, 18:25

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Lisenko Oleksandr wrote:
I did everything according to the instructions:
Got permission leads_retrieval
Generated a token
Registered all the data in the box (both in integration and in automation), but the leads never arrive
When forming a request from another topic, it gives an error
Although, the form definitely exists and is active
Also, I noticed that the term of the token is 2 months, and not eternity, as it was written above
I turned off unnecessary automations so as not to get out of the limit of 200 hits per hour, although I don’t understand how I can collect leads from several forms?

the error states that there are no permissions or the operation is not supported.
Has the page been linked to an app?
24.06.2021, 18:33

Sukhanitsky Andrey
Integrator
Premium partner
Integrator CRM wrote:
Has the page been linked to an app?

yes
24.06.2021, 18:37

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
Try to fill out the form, there should be only new Leads, at least that's how it worked before
24.06.2021, 18:46

While I'm trying, please answer this question:

Sukhanitsky Andrey
Integrator
Premium partner
Integrator CRM wrote:
How can I collect leads from multiple forms?
24.06.2021, 18:50

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Lisenko Oleksandr wrote:
While I'm trying, please answer this question:

Sukhanitsky Andrey
Integrator
Premium partner
Integrator CRM wrote:
How can I collect leads from multiple forms?

add several actions, specify the form id in each
24.06.2021, 18:53

You did not understand me.
One action works 60 times per hour. Accordingly, I cannot collect leads from more than three forms, because then I will exceed the limit of 200 hits per hour.
24.06.2021, 19:01

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Lisenko Oleksandr wrote:
You did not understand me.
One action works 60 times per hour. Accordingly, I cannot collect leads from more than three forms, because then I will exceed the limit of 200 hits per hour.

This is a question for developers, you can make a setting in which to set the time interval with which to launch the action
01.07.2021, 22:49

We consider the topic closed
07.07.2021, 09:28
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

The topic is not closed because the problem is not solved.
The integrator who has been doing this setting has not been able to solve the problem since May.
Everyone around says that this is easy and simple to do. I personally went through all the steps described in Miroshnichenko's instructions several times.
NO RESULTS.
15.07.2021, 10:12

Lisenko Oleksandr wrote:
Everyone around says that this is easy and simple to do. I personally went through all the steps described in Miroshnichenko's instructions several times.
NO RESULTS.

Please write here specifically: at what point, what did not work. What did facebook give out, what did he answer.
The phrase "to no avail" is too abstract, it is not clear from it where to help you.
For example, the request is still on moderation - so you need to kick facebook.
Or they denied you moderation - it means that something is wrong with your sales model and advertising in the past (although fb is still the devil).
Or it is not possible to send a request, because such and such a button is blocked and such and such is written next to it.
15.07.2021, 13:49

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
I recommend checking the link to the business manager and the confirmation of the company
15.07.2021, 13:57

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Sukhanitsky Andrey
integrator wrote:
I recommend checking the link to the business manager and the confirmation of the company

We checked if a business manager is tied up and a company is confirmed - leads come in.
Maxim, a request to you, you can make it as an improvement, setting in action, with what interval to run, there is really a limit for 200 requests, if you set up 4 forms, then you can’t fit into the limit.
15.07.2021, 16:08

Miroshnichenko Maxim wrote:
Please write here specifically: at what point, what did not work. What did facebook give out, what did he answer.
The phrase "to no avail" is too abstract, it is not clear from it where to help you.
Or they denied you moderation - it means that something is wrong with your sales model and advertising in the past (although fb is still the devil).
Or it is not possible to send a request, because such and such a button is blocked and such and such is written next to it.

Good afternoon!
According to your instructions, I created a new application and got the required permissions
Then I generated a token
Specifically, the token that the integrator has already generated on the screen
It was on the 7th. On the same day, leads entered the program. On the eighth, there were no more leads, although they certainly were. We use WebJack in parallel and then manually start them.

Sukhanitsky Andrey
integrator wrote:
I recommend checking the link to the business manager and confirming the company
15.07.2021, 16:32

Miroshnichenko Maxim wrote:

Good afternoon!
According to your instructions, I created a new application and got the necessary permissions
Then I generated a token
Specifically, the token that the integrator has already generated on the screen
It was on the 7th. On the same day, leads entered the program. On the eighth, there were no more leads, although they definitely were. We use WebJack in parallel and then manually start them.

Sukhanitsky Andrey
integrator wrote:
I recommend checking the link to the business manager and confirming the company
15.07.2021, 16:33

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Sukhanitsky Andrey
integrator wrote:
I recommend checking the binding to the business manager
15.07.2021, 16:53

Sukhanitsky Andrey
integrator wrote:
I recommend checking the link to the business manager
15.07.2021, 16:59

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Sukhanitsky Andrey
integrator wrote:
We checked if a business manager is tied up and a company is confirmed - leads come in.

I checked it personally, Lida enters under such conditions. I noticed that you have an application in development mode. Do the following:
1) Generate a new marker
2) Switch the application to active mode
19.07.2021, 11:15

Sukhanitsky Andrey
integrator wrote:
I checked it personally, Lida enters under such conditions. I noticed that you have an application in development mode. Do the following:
1) Generate a new marker
2) Switch the application to active mode

Is there a difference between what to do first and what to do second?
I generated a new marker, but it is also not eternal, as Maxim wrote
The application switched, but noticed that requests from boxing were not fixed.
Leads are still not getting into Boxing.
Where else to look? What to check?
19.07.2021, 15:50

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
In general, today I dug into Facebook for a long time and found that for a messenger it is necessary that there be an application type: company.
I'm not sure, but most likely, for Leads the same condition will be
And you can’t change the type of application, just create a new one, in the Facebook documentation they write that if you specify “Other”, then all permissions and functions will be available, but in fact - no.
So my last recommendation is to do the exact same thing but in a new application with the "Company" type.
19.07.2021, 16:30

Did everything according to your instructions.
I noticed that applications with the Company type do not have a switch to the active mode.
Obtained the necessary permissions.
Generated a new token. For some reason, it is valid for 3 months, and not forever.
Registered a token, ID and APP secret in the box
Leads to boxing still do not fly.
Tried disabling WebJack. Thought it might be because of him. But that didn't help either.
According to the graph, I see that there are calls to the application
Only these three permissions are needed? No more? Right?
pages_manage_ads, leads_retrieval, pages_show_list
20.07.2021, 12:22

Miroshnichenko Maxim
I ask you to intervene in the solution of this issue.
To this day, the problem has not been resolved.
The integrator says that he does not know why it does not work for me. After all, I understand that others are OK.
My employees have to manually enter leads into the system, which takes a lot of time and prevents a lot of automation from being implemented.
This is critical for me at the moment. I've been trying to get through to anyone since April. But, in the end, everything ends with an unsubscribe "It works for others."
I have already tried a bunch of instructions, but this integration did not seem to work.
Now they offer me to switch to the OS with the motivation "maybe everything will work there."
For objective reasons, I will not post the correspondence with the integrator here.
02.08.2021, 12:44

Good afternoon, I think I found a solution to our common problem - https://apix-drive.com.
I managed to connect leads from fb through this service, despite the fact that we still have an old version of boxing (not os). But the problem is that another friend of mine tried to do the same and it doesn’t work for him, I think maybe someone here can explain the reason.
The instructions from apix say that you need to install the api application in onebox OS, but since I still have the previous version, I don’t have it. I took the API password from my contact's settings (I'll attach a screenshot). And it all worked (hooray!!! Compared to the official decision from boxing, this is generally some kind of fairy tale).
My colleague did the same and nothing worked for him. What could be the reason?
Can someone else try to do this, I wonder what's wrong
27.08.2021, 11:57

Good afternoon.
The problem is that initially Apix-Drive integration with Onebox is configured only through the application. In this case, the problem can be solved only if you switch to the new version of Onebox, where the Api application will be and configure the connection according to the instructions https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSfzUWzx-FQ&ab_channel=APiX-Drive

Duboviy Bogdan wrote:
https://apixdrive.com.
27.08.2021, 14:51

If the OneBox version is old (mvp), then the api password can also be obtained by going to your contact card-> settings -> REST API password. The api itself on os and mvp is no different.
27.08.2021, 15:28

OneBox production wrote:
If the OneBox version is old (mvp), then the api password can also be obtained by going to your contact card-> settings -> REST API password. The api itself on os and mvp is no different.
[/quote]
I used everything that way, and it works for me, what are the reasons that my colleague does not work?
27.08.2021, 15:43

here three-way integration fb-> ApiX-Drive -> OneBox
the reason may be on the side of ApiX-Drive or OneBox
1. ApiX-Drive may not accept or transfer leads to OneBox
2. OneBox may throw an error when passing requests to api.
Ideally, check with ApiX-Drive whether they send requests to OneBox and what responses they receive for these requests. The responses usually contain an error, by which you can understand what is wrong in the request.
27.08.2021, 15:48

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment