1b.app
Link copied -

OneBox OS will be able to change the design

Dear users and partners of OneBox!
In the near future, OneBox OS will have a new feature - partners will be able to change the design of OneBox OS, which will allow them to stylize OneBox according to the needs of customers the way they want it.
We plan to give our partners the opportunity to change the design of the OS, namely:
- all colors
- all fonts
- button styles
- element styles
- logo and name
- pack it all into an "application-style" that customers can install from the site
It is worth pointing out right away that:
1. Only OneBox partners can change the design. These functions will not be available to customers: either become partners here, or negotiate with partners :) It will not be possible to order design changes directly from OneBox.
2. Design changes require knowledge of HTML+CSS, and we do not intend to teach this.
3. Responsibility for the performance of the system, in which the partner has changed the design - is solely the partner.
4. It will be impossible to change the arrangement of elements and the logic of their work.
---
Write in the comments if you need this option and what exactly you would like to change in the design of the OS.
Thank you for your attention.
Original question is available on version: ru Как со мной связаться - никак :)
Задавайте вопросы на форуме публично - и я отвечу.
Подробнее - https://1b.app/ru/user/11/

Answers:

Test. Feature straight topchik. And the conditions are cool ????
30.01.2023, 22:50
Original comment available on version: ru

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
we have the experience of changing the interface through the Insert code block on a page of the type yes
but the feature is definitely useful, let's wait.
30.01.2023, 23:49
Original comment available on version: ua

Will this apply to LC?
31.01.2023, 11:21

Горобец Максим
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
I absolutely do not agree with the implementation option. Why not just make at least one free black theme at least? Again, all through partners, instead of doing it for people - switching topics with the click of a button. Make a black one and maybe a couple of standard ones so that you can change it without endless negotiations with so-called partners, some of whom are simply unbearable and unprofessional, that is, to change that unfortunate theme you have to go through the seven circles of hell. I am surprised by comments like "what great conditions" - admit it - are you OneBox employees or partners yourself or just purchased reviews? Because it is absolutely absurd to praise such a short-lived design change system... Or are you just a masochist.... Instead of simplifying and moving away from all codes, HTML+CSS, simplifying the management of system elements, by giving customers a direct opportunity to influence without studying the documentation, and simply through a clear interface, you continue the policy of the early 2000s - all through documentation, programming, partners and colossal material and time costs of customers, technical tasks, discussions are endless, etc. To change the signature of the button or its location, you have experiencing incredible stress instead of simplicity....
31.01.2023, 12:31

Commentary is available in ru and not yet translated to the current language.
31.01.2023, 12:34

Gorobets Maxim wrote:
Completely disagree with the implementation. Why not just make at least one free black theme at least? Again, everything through partners, instead of doing it for people - switching the topic with the click of a button. Make a black one and maybe a couple more standard ones so that you can change it without endless negotiations with the so-called partners, some of which are simply unbearable and unprofessional, that is, to change that unfortunate topic, you have to go through seven circles of hell. I'm surprised at comments like "what great conditions" - admit it - are you OneBox employees or partners yourself or just acquired reviews? Because it is absolutely absurd to praise such an absurd design change system... Or are you just masochists.... Instead of simplifying and avoiding all sorts of codes, HTML + CSS, simplifying the management of system elements, by providing customers with a direct opportunity to influence without studying the documentation, but simply through a clear interface, you continue the policy of the early 2000s - all through documentation, programming, partners and the enormous material and time costs of customers, those tasks, discussions are endless, etc.... To change the button label or its location, you have experiencing incredible stress instead of simplicity.

Yes will shit? Well, yes, I am a partner and I am quite satisfied with this state of affairs. I am a vanbox partner and I provide customization services to my clients, I provide them for a fee, as I studied, configured, gained experience and closed successful cases. For Maxim, this is a business where he provides a product; for me, this is a business where I provide my services as a consultant and integrator; the final result is important for the client. What's wrong? If you don't like the wording - become a partner and work according to the scheme described above. :) :) :)
But I partially agree with you, making a couple of custom themes would be cool.
31.01.2023, 12:41

Горобец Максим

Pyatetsky Nikolai Nikolaevich
OneBox Insiders wrote:

Gorobets Maxim wrote:
Completely disagree with the implementation. Why not just make at least one free black theme at least? Again, everything through partners, instead of doing it for people - switching the topic with the click of a button. Make a black one and maybe a couple more standard ones so that you can change it without endless negotiations with the so-called partners, some of which are simply unbearable and unprofessional, that is, to change that unfortunate topic, you have to go through seven circles of hell. I'm surprised at comments like "what great conditions" - admit it - are you OneBox employees or partners yourself or just acquired reviews? Because it is absolutely absurd to praise such an absurd design change system... Or are you just masochists.... Instead of simplifying and avoiding all sorts of codes, HTML + CSS, simplifying the management of system elements, by providing customers with a direct opportunity to influence without studying the documentation, but simply through a clear interface, you continue the policy of the early 2000s - all through documentation, programming, partners and the enormous material and time costs of customers, those tasks, discussions are endless, etc.... To change the button label or its location, you have experiencing incredible stress instead of simplicity.

Yes will shit? Well, yes, I am a partner and I am quite satisfied with this state of affairs. I am a vanbox partner and I provide customization services to my clients, I provide them for a fee, as I studied, configured, gained experience and closed successful cases. For Maxim, this is a business where he provides a product; for me, this is a business where I provide my services as a consultant and integrator; the final result is important for the client. What's wrong? If you don't like the wording - become a partner and work according to the scheme described above. :) :) :)
But I partially agree with you, making a couple of custom themes would be cool.

I don’t mind business and partners, but I don’t need all 100% functionality for partners, build for people, wanting a little, but even more folding and custom - give it to partners. I support the entire Ukrainian business and for the help of you, but if I feel that it is necessary to put a tick here and copy the adjustments and change the account for a thousand kilka for 15 hours of work - less in case of such a business-zhlobstva. I will also not name the names of the partners here, with whom I survived 7 kilos of hell, but the deacons slay the spirit of simply unbearable stupid systems of work, like unreasonable, unhandy and require you to spend more than an hour, a partner may already know the system, set a billion meals for the maintenance of an elementary plant, as another partner will start without a seed feed for 10 hours. For every reason, a partner is brought in, which, among other things, will be guessed in the rich posts of OneBox ....
31.01.2023, 13:01

Gorobets Maxim wrote:

About the black theme: if some partner wants to make a black theme, he will make it, pack it into a separate application and distribute it for free or for free.
Why everything is through partners: you can pour a lot of water, but the key reason is one: I do not want to deal directly with thousands of customers. I just don't want to. Because I'm full.
It is much more comfortable and pleasant for me to build a business through partners. Because partners are not able to create a product like OneBox themselves, and I myself am not able to sell/distribute/serve. I am very strong in software development and partners are very strong in customer service and sales. Therefore, it is a mutually beneficial scheme based on the division of labor. So, taking this opportunity, dear partners - I love kisses and hugs;)
Why specifically changing the design through partners: because making changes to OneBox by the end client is a risk. The client will change something, and then he will make claims that something does not work or the button is gone because it is white on a white background. Or that he failed to change something. And then it will begin to set conditions like "fix ASAP or I'm dumping it." And I don't even want to hear it, in any form.
Keep in mind that I came into the SaaS business from a web development studio and I know how much pain design brings.
Things like that =)

Pyatetsky Nikolai Nikolaevich
OneBox Insiders wrote:
What's wrong? If you don't like the wording - become a partner and work according to the scheme described above. :) :) :)

Nikolai is right: become a partner, get a bunch of benefits.
Globally, there is only one drawback for you: you will have to publicly drown for OneBox, tell everyone that this is the best system in the world, and receive calls from leads / clients.
04.02.2023, 19:02
Как со мной связаться - никак :)

Горобец Максим

Miroshnichenko Maxim wrote:

Sparrow Maksym wrote:
I completely disagree with the implementation option. Why not just make at least one free black theme at least? Again, it's all through partners, instead of doing it for people - switching topics with the click of a button. Make a black one and, perhaps, a couple more standard ones, so that you can change it without endless negotiations with so-called partners, some of whom are simply unbearable and unprofessional, that is, to change that unfortunate topic, you have to go through seven circles of hell. I am surprised by comments like "what great conditions" - admit yourself - are you OneBox employees or partners yourself or just acquired reviews? Because it is an absolute absurdity to praise such an unreasonable system of design changes... Or are you just masochists.... Instead of simplifying and avoiding all codes, HTML+CSS, simplifying the management of system elements, by providing clients with a direct opportunity to influence without studying the documentation, but simply through an understandable interface, you continue the policy of the early 2000s - all through documentation, programming, partners, and colossal material and time costs of clients, those tasks, discussions are endless, etc. To change the signature of the button or its location, you have experiencing incredible stress instead of simplicity.

About the black theme: if some partner wants to make a black theme, he will make it, package it in a separate application and distribute it for free or for free.
Why is it all because of partners: it is possible to pour a lot of water, but the key reason is one: I do not want to deal directly with thousands of clients. I just don't want to. Because he got fed up.
It is much more comfortable and pleasant for me to build a business through partners. Because the partners are not able to create a product like OneBox themselves, and I am not able to sell/distribute/maintain it myself. I am very strong in creating software, and my partners are in customer service and sales. Therefore, this is a mutually beneficial scheme based on the division of labor. So, taking this opportunity, dear partners - I love kisses and hugs ;)
Why specifically change the design through partners: because making changes to OneBox by the end client is a risk. The client changes something, and then they complain that something doesn't work or the button is missing because it's white on a white background. Or that he failed to change something. And then he will start setting conditions like "fix it ASAP or I'll fail." And I don't even want to hear it, in any form.
Keep in mind that I came to the SaaS business from a web studio that developed individual sites, and I know very well how much trouble design brings.
Such things =)

Pyatetsky Nikolay Nikolaevich
OneBox Insiders wrote:
What's wrong? If you don't like the wording - become a partner and work according to the scheme described above. :):):)

Nikolay is right: become a partner, you will receive a lot of benefits.
Globally, there is only one drawback for you: you will have to publicly support OneBox, tell everyone that it is the best system in the world, and accept calls from people/clients.

It seems that you did not understand my message at all. I didn't say that you need to cancel all partners and reformat all settings purely on yourself, deal with communication with clients, solving problems, etc. I wrote that make at least some minimal functionality that customers can turn on and off by pressing one button in the interface. If you are a top developer, this is an elementary task for you. Make a theme switch - white and black, customize this button yourself and give it to customers. It's a no-brainer for such mega-developers, isn't it? The same applies to moving buttons and user-friendly interface elements - those found in the Customer Orders application, do it simply by clicking the button - Edit the placement of elements and the user simply moves them physically with the cursor, then clicks the save button, period. He does not go into any complicated settings, does not search for a menu item, does not go through search, communication with partners, payment of dozens of hours at 20-30 bucks per hour, does not have to prove to the partner that he moved to the wrong place or moved 5 mm further, than the client requested, and the partner proves in the answer that he moved it to where it was requested and if you want to move another 2 mm, then pay for at least another 5 hours. Or prove for hours that you clearly indicated where to move. You have repeatedly had to prove that your partner made a mistake, it is for your own considerable money, it is not your partner who does everything to make you satisfied, but on the contrary, you prove that you are not an idiot and you write not in Chinese, but in the Ukrainian human language, of course. And when you can't come to an agreement with your partner, you have to talk to the manager to resolve controversial boxing issues and prove to him that the partner is wrong, not you, that is, you go through these circles of hell again, even though you don't have time for this and you're already exhausted morally because of the situation itself, when you paid a lot of money, spent a lot of your time and have to prove something to someone.
Most partners do not realize at all that an hour of a client's work is worth several times more than an hour of its executor and believe that they can do anything, they are always right and only their time is worth money. And when they have to spend an extra 10-20 minutes to fix something, they have the customer's brains and waste his precious time. We want to feel that the partner values the client's time even more than his own, because it is logical, it is a service.
If you do not want to do business directly with clients, then, at a minimum, you should set adequate rules of work and communication for your partners, add a partner rating page on the boxing website, where clients can leave ratings and feedback about partners. At the same time, you should have a department that will deal with negative feedback and fine partners or force them to perform tasks or provide additional hours to the client, if the partner wants to continue working with the product and not lose the license. Add a convenient page for the transfer of technical tasks and their assessment by partners - it is open so that it is an auction, one partner is ready to complete in 10 hours, the other in 15, the cost per hour, the total cost of the project. And not like now, when everyone has the same price for an hour and for an estimate, everyone requires additional payment, that is, it is not the seller of services who spends his time on a commercial proposal, an estimate, so-called, and tries to get an order and a client, but on the contrary, the client has to run for as a partner is a utopia, it is absolutely not market principles, the client is the main value for the supplier of goods and services, not the other way around. It is not the partner who brings money to boxing, but the client pays for offices, salaries, cars, vacations, utilities for partners, their employees and boxing. After several years of cooperation, this is not felt at all, the opposite situation is felt - you are to blame for the fact that he gave you time. Nonsense.
I will repeat my suggestion again - start giving customers a simple interface to manage the same interface little by little. DO IT, button by button, don't force EVERYTHING to be done through partners. Change the theme from white to black, move or rename buttons and interface elements, at least make elementary things simple and accessible, convenient. It is not about setting up business processes, but about simple. And everyone will win and be satisfied. Thank you
05.02.2023, 14:09

Gorobets Maxim wrote:
I wrote that make at least some minimal functionality that customers can turn on / off by pressing a single button in the interface. If you are a top developer, then this is an elementary task for you. Make a theme switcher - white and black, customize this button yourself and give it to customers. It's as easy as shelling pears for such mega-developers, isn't it?

Firstly, this is manipulation, and I don’t fall for that. You are an excellent entrepreneur, finally start doing business seriously.
Secondly, for me, clients are partners. It is the partners who pay me the money, so they are my clients. Everyone else is a user to me, and I don't care if they're paid or free. I make solutions for partners. This whole customizable theme is for affiliates. Clients just need to know that such an opportunity exists.
Thirdly, it may seem to you that I am now trying to somehow offend you, but this is not close to the case. I can respectfully listen to the opinion of any person, but I am not obliged to follow his requests and advice. I am a very, very pragmatic person, and I am ready to listen only to such formulations: "Maxim, make this and that in the product, and I will personally buy your software from you for $ 100,500 per month." As long as there are no such formulations on your part, I will do what I consider necessary.
05.02.2023, 21:45
Как со мной связаться - никак :)

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment